Long suffering Oilers, Texans, A&M fan here..... I feel your pain.
First off - I am female! I grew up watching A&M and football with my Dad so I am a diehard football fan and it really pisses the guys off at work when I beat them in the weekly football pot where you have to pick winners and scores every week LOL. Sorry to see the annual A&M-tu game die - Thansgiving was always about this game first and turkey second.....
I follow the draft every year (not just A&M) and go to the Texans training camp every summer........
I watched every game Maziel played and he honestly was one of the most exciting football player I have ever had the pleasure of watching (except for Earl Campbell). Will it translate to the NFL? No clue. I hope so, but i also know it may not.
Watching his off-balance throws across his body was amazing until I found out he used to be a short stop, then it made perfect sense.
I just hope he can stay healthy in the NFL. I hope he makes it and wins a lot of games for the Browns, once he gets his chance to start. He had to earn his spot at A&M the first year he played and he will have to beat out the other QB's in Cleveland also, but I think he will. Maybe not this year, or maybe 3/4 of the way through the year or next year - but he is a fierce competitor so I have no doubt he will if he doesn't get hurt.