WOW- he reminds me of leveon bell but with more power. This guy could be special!!!!!!!
ahitz3
Posts
-
Nick Chubb -
2019 Mock DraftWell for the third year in a row the Browns are back on the clock for the first pick of the 2019 draft.....
-
Kenny BrittI vote for the mod or originator to remove this thread and rid this piece of garbage's name from the Browns Board.
-
Kenny Britt - Congrats!By our luck- Britt will be active AND score a TD...
-
Prediction- Gordon Gone by next yearMaybe I was too harsh but come on man we have 3 pro Bowl level players on the team. One is Gordon.
I think he is the best player on the team by far and in the league- when his head is on straight. I just don't think his head is on straight yet, lol. Hope he proves me wrong!
-
Prediction- Gordon Gone by next yearNo Hogan sucks
Tell that to PoG lol
-
Prediction- Gordon Gone by next yearExactly!!! If he's taking plays off it's because his out of shape, which is understandable since his been gone for two years. His BY FAR the best player on this $hitty team and it's not even. Sometimes I ponder what level of education the average poster has on this board.
Master's Degree in Education for me- in fact let me teach you what I just was teaching my 3rd graders this week. It was fact vs opinion, in which my OPINION here is that he will not be around much longer, on this team. He has also taken off plays in the past when he actually was able to get on the field. I don't trust the guy but believe me I'm hoping he makes me look uneducated and flat out wrong!
-
Prediction- Gordon Gone by next yearHis arm got way hooked on that throw. And he saw it late, timing issue. That being said if he's still loafing cut him after the next game if it doesnt stop.
Dustin fox talked about this years ago when hoyer was still here. Josh gordon gives the play away almost every down. Safeties read his enthusiasm level off the snap and they know right away if the play is going toward him. That analysis was done by a former db in Fox, so it isnt bullsht. If he's still doing this it doesnt matter what his physical gifts are
Yeah- I guess I'm just not putting trust back into a guy that, to me, on Sunday didn't show that he humbled himself much- and then later on twitter.
-
Prediction- Gordon Gone by next yearThat is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Gordon is the absolute best player on our team, by a lot.
The DBs out there couldn't cover him, they grabbed, tripped, groped and held on to him for dear life for 4 quarters yesterday. A man amongst boys. Of course Green Bay was going to get all the calls because the NFL wants them to stay relevant in the playoff hunt with Rodgers coming back.
Gordon will get a contract extension if anything. Pay the man.
Dumber than that guy on here that said Hogan is the future even after he started and shi t the bed?
-
Prediction- Gordon Gone by next yearI don't post too often on this board but I read it everyday. Today I am saying what came into my mind after last nights game. It is that I'm hoping none of us get hooked back into the Josh Gordon train. I think he will be shopped.
Reason 1- he still takes plays off- especially in the 2nd half yesterday. Hopefully it's because he hasn't played in a while but I'm still sensing immaturity.
Reason 2- His immaturity that I sensed came out later on twitter when he posted a comment about the corner not being able to hold his jockstrap. While this may be true- it is not something he should be doing ALREADY. Plus we lost the f ing game. Shows that he is still all about himself ergo the immaturity factor again.
I think he either wants out and will do what it takes, or his immaturity factor will have him traded out of this no nonsense GMs game plan.
Thoughts?
-
***Official Browns Vs. Packers Game Day Thread***Kizer goes from setting rookie browns record to record for dumbest a s s pass ever thrown.
-
DEADline.....unfortunatelyI'll take a baseball cap please- keep ur head up when it rains it pours but ride the waves the best u can
-
Damn... and I thought the Cleveland Media was rough on QBsF Chicago- let's see the article after they are through their 22nd, 23rd, and 24th QBs. No one is in our league of pain.
-
Deshone KizerI gotta be honest in saying I wasn't totally disappointed, like usual, today. Finally a game where they were 'full strength' for the most part. Kizer has me believing he might be Jared Goff 2.0. YOUNG TEAM.
I dunno- with the remaining (pretty weak) schedule I'm honestly thinking they can get an couple wins and maybe start to turn this thing around....just in time for the season to end of course.
Then it prob gets blown up again and we start over lol. Damnit, I was feeling positive there for a minute and totally Browns'd myself ?
-
Cleveland Browns A Candidate For Home Box Office's "Hard Knocks"Love the show and would really love to see the browns on it. After all this is the entertainment industry!
-
Pep Hamilton LeavesDidn't mind Horton getting replaced... but Pep leaving makes me wonder if there's (yet again) problems between upper management and the coaches. WTF
-
Merry Christmas!Merry Christmas to you all also on this VICTORY SUNDAY!
-
KindredWhy yes I believe he did. At least we are all in this together. Imagine how this board will be when this team starts winning lots of games...sure has been hard not being able to even celebrate a win in a year.
Zombo said:
Absolutely.
Didn't Manziel lose his job on a bye week?
God bless us.
Zombo
-
RG III to start against BengalsJust watched a holiday movie called uncle nick that was based around the 10 c beer night. Had some funny parts in it- worth watching alone for the one girl in it wowwwww
-
KindredEven on a bye week we lose