I agree. 49ers haven't beat anyone special. Theres a lot of teams who got exposed for having an easy schedule... like the Cowboys. After all there is still 5 winless teams.
Alkid3
Posts
-
Why 49ers games is Browns to WIN OR LOSE -
Browns 49ers Trivia/survey...short list2. Garcia and Mccoy?
-
Browns' Beckham fined by NFL for fighting with RavensHumphrey didn't get one?
-
How bad do the Browns destroy 49ers?Baker understand that he has to be amped up for every game. ?
-
Anyone Else Going to The San Fran game?I wanted to go. But I think the bar here in the Fresno area should be fine.
-
Oh Noes, Garret and OBJ suck..Absolutely. Fuck it. Let them say we suck.
-
Baltimore SucksI cosign this post. ???
-
So.... are we now fixed or are the Ravens not that good?I said before the season started that the Ratfuckers had lost too much talent on that defense: Mosley, Suggs, Weddle. Also lost their best WRs.
They definitely had a net loss in overall talent from last year....even if Jackson can run undaunted.
I like the term ratfuckers lol and yes they lost so many pieces.
-
"I play better when I'm fired up"So many things go into why we won. You really gotta make a post about him being fired up this game and not the other ones? Smh enjoy the win man.
-
***Ravens VS Browns Gameday Thread***Its time... "Finish them"
-
***Ravens VS Browns Gameday Thread***Anybody remember the announcers saying that Nick Chubb was kept in check all game? It was at half time when they said it lol
I hope he gets 200
-
***Ravens VS Browns Gameday Thread***Chubb...
-
***Ravens VS Browns Gameday Thread***Lol disrespectful.
-
***Ravens VS Browns Gameday Thread***How we looking can't watch it this week. ?
-
A main concern on Ravens' gameGarrett is not the only player with sacks or tackles for a loss.
Better play calls indeed
-
Personel IssuesI said a guy like him
You right. Lol I read We miss Duke and I almost chucked my phone. Idk what kind of leader he was but Chubb seems to be doing real good. The other back tho... nope.
-
I'm Convinced Freddie Is An IDIOT!!Could've easily put all these in one post.
-
Personel IssuesWe don't miss Duke. We miss someone who didn't want to play here. Haha.
-
Trading Zeitler Was A Bonehead Move...Hahahaha... yall are crazy.
-
***Official Browns Vs. Rams Sunday Night Football Game Thread***I blame the play caller for not running the ball once inside the 5 with three timeouts and 40b seconds left down 7. But don't worry he'll run a fucking draw on 4th and 9.
Defense played their ass off tonight especially with the injuries. They deserved better.
I will agree to this. Chubb out played Gurley let him run.