mikeyP72 said:
I wanna know why we signed Figurs. We need WR's not more bums.
The bums gone.
I have a new 2 round mock up at www.allnfldraft.com
A.J. Green to the Browns?
mikeyP72 said:
I wanna know why we signed Figurs. We need WR's not more bums.
The bums gone.
I have a new 2 round mock up at www.allnfldraft.com
A.J. Green to the Browns?
mikeyP72 said:
I wanna know why we signed Figurs. We need WR's not more bums.
Figurs is no more 
p.s. I have a new 2 round mock up at http://allnfldraft.com if you're interested
feedback/criticism welcomed
@junkyard-dawg said:
WR's are a dime a dozen with a good QB(ask Tom Brady and Peyton Manning). If it isn't QB in the first go defense(the side of the ball that wins championships).QB
DE
OLB
ILB
FS
CB
Take your pick. Grab a WR or two in rounds 2-5 and free agency. Just my opinion on it.
This years draft if loaded @ DE. Unless there's a run for the first 6 or so, there's a good chance a good one will be available top the second
This weekend proved that we do not need a QB.
Can't just base it off of one weekend in October...
but I agree that other positions do need to be addressed. I would say secondary more so than wide-outs though...I know the injury depletion at WR sucks now. Robiskie is a long shot. If Green is off the board when the Browns pick and Peterson/Amukamara are available - I don't see how they wouldn't pull the trigger...
then julio jones and baldwin would be the other two best wide-out options
Yep, you pass on them. We hear this nearly every year and only a couple pan out to be decent. After seeing McCoy today, I'll take my chances with him.
For every Manning, a Leaf, Couch, Russell, etc.
It is difficult to determine how a player will take to playing the new game of the NFL...
I hope Browns' scouts do their job and pick either a savior QB, elite WR, or shut-down corner. (Not sure on QB, Green for WR and Peterson for CB)
WR, WR, WR,WR,and WRI would love to see the Browns take a shot at Hankerson especially if he drops to the third like some sites have him.
Hankerson can flat out play... he currently has 20 straight games with at least 1 reception.
Josh Cribbs use to be hungry. He use to take the direct snap and bolt. He was horrible in his cutting decisions today and paid the price for running stupid, not to mention carrying the ball out in a palmed hand (WTF was he thinking?).His Return skills have diminished, I believe he has slowed and he now believe he has to dance in order to find a hole when he use to just explode through them leaving a hole in his wake.
I really wish we hadn't release Lawson, he was a good return guy. I'm afraid Haden may be our best option but I don't want to see him get banged up in that role.
Stuckey did nothing for me except make me cringe. I hate to say this and pile on Cribbs while he is down, but I wonder what we could get for him in a trade?
Definitely, definitely should not put Haden back there. Can you imagine what the dbs would be like then?? Ouch..
Alshon Jeffery of South Carolina is a good prospect to watch and Greg Childs of Arkansas is another. I flipped through channels watching both simutaneously yesterday and would take either right now in place of every WR we have on our roster (combined).
Yeah I like Childs. I think he is a little bit underrated but he has been a real staple in that offense
AJ Green would be a great choice. Dont forget about Baldwin from Pitt, as well. I hate Pitt but that kid is a player.
Not a Pitt fan myself either. It's just, I think Baldwin is just a little too big to be a primary #1 like Green. He's got an inch or two and and maybe 15-20 pounds on him?
In your mock draft you think we should draft Andrew Luck out of Stanford. I know that was made before the game today. I don't think we need a QB.If we could get Green or Peterson I would be happy with that
Yeah, made before today so a little premature to have not seen McCoy.
I'm really surprised on how he played all things considered in that game. A top wideout or a top DB could really help if McCoy plays well throughout the year
Defensive backs?
Maybe quarterback? I think Colt showed some promise and upside during the game today, so it will obviously be bobbled on the hands of Colt McCoy and how he improves (hopefully) over the course of the season. If McCoy flops on the year I think a guy like Ryan Mallet would really bring the Browns back.
But, if McCoy does well this year, I think the Browns could pick up a guy like Pat Peterson or Amukamara.
Thoughts? Visit My Website