Hey guys, first post and life long Raider fan here. I applaud the Browns for sticking with Gordon and the way he is humbly dedicated to the team. I hope he retires a Brown.
I wanted to pop in and offer my input to you guys and to be honest you are not that far of. Some things I would consider:
Sign McCarron and by all means keep Kizer, but stash as the #2 and let him settle down from 2017.
Miami just tagged Landry. Make a serious run at him ( you got cap, use it now $15 - $16 mil per annum), send Miami your #4 this year and next yrs first.You have all those second rnd picks to make up for the loss of #4. Landry on one side, Gordon on the other (drool)
Sign Gordon, I believe he would sign for a reasonable amount
Draft Barkley #1
Good luck on the season