Well, damn... looks like you'll have to start forfeiting some games by week 5.
AMERICAN MUSCLE
Posts
-
You mess up, you will be benched. -
Source: Wallace To Start SundayThe source may have been a radio or TV or internet report.
I don't think he claimed that he was an insider, did he?
No, he didn't, but to deny that he is making it seem as though he has inside sources is just silly. Either post a link with some credibilty, or state your source. It's simple. I can easily come out here and say, " I heard from a source who is very close to me that Jake Delhomme cried on the sideline after throwing his second pick in the 4th quarter of last Sundays game against Tampa Bay". See where I'm going with this?
-
Source: Wallace To Start SundayI heard this from a source, don't know how true it is, but it did mention that Delhomme did sit out the Wednesday, and Thursday practice, and the source mentioned that those two practices are vital for preparing, and not to mention, play on sunday. It is still a game-time decision, but I hope for the Browns' sake, Jake actually recovers, and can start. It's likely he'll miss this game, but there is a chance he could play, but it certainly looks doubtful at this point.
I like how you try and make yourself look like an insider. Who is your "source"? Pathetic.

-
Browns @ Bucs 9-12-2010I'm not trying to be a dick and hate to rain on your parade. However, if you want some sort of response I will tell you that I am sick to my stomach today over the loss because during the game I was mumbling to myself what a poor team we were facing. I thought the Bucs sucked. Our defense has been horrible against the run for ten years and our main DT didn't start and wasn't up to speed, yet we were dropping ball carriers in the back field. I was not impressed with your QB play, he was awful at times. Your defense appeared quicker than our lame ass offense in the second half and we failed to make any adjustments that mattered. Josh Cribbs had about as poor of game as I can ever remember him having. Although maybe I should give your special teams credit although Cribbs just had some bad decisions on fielding the ball and with his cuts too, and the penalties screamed, 'poor-ass football team'.
Have a big happy xxxxing week with your win, but both teams sucked and the Home team won in the heat. I'm disappointed in the loss, mostly because I doubt we will face a weaker team this season.
Great win yesterday ... If I were you, I would go to the nearest bakery and have a great big yellow cake made with a smiley face iced on it. Declare tomorrow a 'Happy Day' all day in celebration of the squeaked out win over the Browns. Get some ice cream too, you guys deserve it.
(I'm clapping over here ... like, non-stop)
Look, dude... I never said for one minute that Tampa was this great team. I know we are a bit away from a playoff season, but everyone on here was so sure that the Browns were so improved and the Bucs didn't stand a chance. I'm simply wondering where all those douchebags are. All I hear are excuses from you guys. " IF we didn't fumble the ball... or IF Josh Cribbs would have made better choices.. or IF our main DT started and was up to speed" It's all horse shit. I could go on and on with IF this, or IF that. Freeman has a fractured thumb in his THROWING hand for the sake of sweet babay Jesus. Our best CB was out on suspension... the cheerleaders were distracting our players etc... the bottom line is, we played well enough when it counted. Plain and simple. I said this game was going to be a bit sloppy. Nobody cared to listen.
-
Browns @ Bucs 9-12-2010Still waiting...
It's funny the amount of trash talking that was done in this thread and not ONE SINGLE PERSON has showed back up.
Pathetic.
-
Was anyone else thinking this?There is no way that fat ass would have made it more than 10 yards. Freeman could have caught the guy. He's the one who touched him down. I'm thinking he was confused, like you Browns fans, he must have thought the game was in the bag.
The most overconfident fans I've ever seen from a team who had a 5-11 record. What a joke.
-
ROB RYANThis game was a good example of what i was talking about. You can't give up 300 yards to a crappy team that has no weapons and expect to lead a team as a HC. He's a loser with an entertaining press conference wit. i'd rather be entertained by his players performance.

Crappy team? What does that make you?
-
Browns @ Bucs 9-12-2010:fingerscrossed:
Where are all the Browns homers who thought it was going to be a blowout? I was damn near perfect in my prediction. Will anyone eat crow? Doubtful.
Let's see what you guys think about this match up.
Bucs 17
Browns 13
Going to be a lot of mistakes in this first game. I see a turnover or 2 from each team and tons of penalties. It's all going to come down to the team who makes the fewest mistakes. I take the Bucs at home on this one.
What say you?


-
Daboll and his pathetic playcallingI know the turnovers were bad, but what about the playcalling? It's as if Daboll went to a conservative offense after scoring 2 tds early in the game and stopped stretching the field. If you can't make a d respect the pass, all they're going to do is stack the box with about 7-9 men, shut down the run and dare you to pass on them. The momentum completely shifted from the Browns to the Bucs and Daboll waited till the end of the 4th q to start throwing passes downfield. And I'm not necessarily saying they should've just thrown deep passes. A 10-30 yd pass here and there would keep a defense playing honest.
Jim Donovan said there were times when the bucs had 10 men stacked in the box. If you don't mix in a pass downfield and the d stacks the box, your rbs will basically be trying to run through a meat grinder.
The other thing that I don't understand about Daboll's play calling is that it seems like it's based around lateral passes, short passes and slants with the hopes that the receiver can break a tackle and get some yards after the catch. The problem with this is that Daboll seems to go to the well too much with the whole short passing game and defenses know that. Why drop men into coverage when the Browns aren't stretching the field? It makes it easy for the opposing d to adjust to a conservative playcalling offense.
And the defense played a damn good game. How much more can they do when the damn offesne is gong 3 and out on their 10 yd line which leads to a punt that give the opposing offense a short field to play with? It's just frustrating to see the mistakes, the turnovers, but the playcalling, imho, was suspect and it looked like Daboll was calling plays for BQ and DA. It seemed like Tampa couldn't stop guys like Mo Mass. Why stop and go conservative then wait when it's too late to call plays downfield? Freeman was given more free reign to throw than Delhomme was (and Jake is the vet, go figure).
The play calling was way too predictable. I guess I'm trying to say that the play calling hurt the Browns just like the turnovers did. Daboll should've kept calling passes downfield instead of getting conservative after getting 2 tds.
That's because after the halftime adjustments the Bucs made, you didn't have a chance. We shut you down. Wasn't much you could do offensively after we figured you tools out.
-
Browns Vs Bucs - Live Game ThreadI hate FUMBLES!!
-
Browns Vs Bucs - Live Game ThreadmikeyP72 said:
im done cya
-
Browns @ Bucs 9-12-2010Revised prediction:
Browns: 38
Tampax: 3
Tampax? Your team is named after a shit stain. You won't be here after the game if the Browns lose. Maybe by Tuesday.
I'll find you.
-
Browns @ Bucs 9-12-2010Yes we will be here The Browns are Going to RUN THE BALL Down The Bucs Throte Period No way the Bucs stop the Run Bet the Farm on that Make sure you get the Biggest towel to wipe your Tears GO BROWNS.
What's a throte?
Seriously though... what makes you so sure the Browns are going to have success running the ball? Do your homework, pumpkin. We have 3 players who we drafted over the last 2 years in rounds 1, 2 and 3. Gerald McCoy, Brian Price and Roy Miller respectively. All know as run stuffers. It's a whole new era in Buc ball. See you after the game!



-
Browns @ Bucs 9-12-2010Today is the day ladies and gentlemen! Let's see how this turns out. Unlike many of you... I will be here, in this thread, when I get back from the game WIN or LOSE... Will YOU?



-
9/11Today is the nine year anniversary of September 11th and the cowardly attacks on the World Trade Center. Thousands of innocent Americans lost their lives that day as well as 343 brave firefighters and over 100 cops. God bless these brave men and women and their families. God bless the brave men and women who fight for our freedom today in two separate wars. Thanks to the cops and firefighters out there as well as all of you who have fought in the past for this country or will serve in the future. It is because of all you that we are able to enjoy things like football. You are all heroes.
Classy post.
-
New to the Board -
'Apparantly Shawn Lauvao twisted his ankle'"Apparantly Shawn Lauvao twisted his ankle Wednesday, so the team needed Billy Yates back for this week. If no one claims Titus Brown, I'd imagine the team would try to re-sign him the following week. I'd take this as a sign that Brown probably would've been inactive Sunday if he had played."
www.dawgbones.com <-- from here
Hopefully its minor and this is just insurance. I want to see Lauvao play from the start.
Who?
-
You brahs aware the Bucs are gonna stomp that ass out on Sunday?I didnt want to have to make a thread about this but these motherfukkkkkin Bucs fans are seriously polluting the boards. I am (along with lots of others) requesting that you ban every immature bucs spammer on here. Thanks!

-
You brahs aware the Bucs are gonna stomp that ass out on Sunday?What I think is funny living in Tampa, is that I think there are 5 people in Tampa who really think the Bucs are going to win.....On top of that Tampa fans have so much faith in there Bucs that the game is blacked out becasue they can not sell out the season opener.....REALLY....That would NEVER happen in Cleveland....Heres to you Fair weather Tampa fan, you need to go 75 miles west to Orlando to watch you beloved Tampa Bay Yukes!!!!!!!!!
Orlando is EAST you freakin goober.
We won't know till Thursday if the game is blacked out.... and I'll admit, Our fan base is pretty fickle, but there are thousands of die hards like myself, who will be at the game.
-
Freeman not practicing todayopponnt? hmm I'm sure you know what he means you idiot. I wish I could talk trash like you do, you're team won 3 games all year. We won 4, I know we aren't that good, but at least we are better than you are.
Trash talk about Delhomme all you want, but everyone knows he owned Tampa during his years in Carolina.
![Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights[1].png](https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qg1U9FNJits/TIC9puA8a6I/AAAAAAAAAXA/-1leMgleHrQ/s320/Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights%5B1%5D.png)
You don't even know how many games your team won last season. Moron.

