Slim chance of the Niners losing this weekend. Sorry but the browns are not looking good this season. By the way we have a backup quarterback who may not be ready to start but IS able to step in and play good and if not, we have another backup who is better if not as good. Gore goes down and Kendall Hunter will light it up, if he goes down we have Dixon who is good, just not elite. Hypothetical, our QB, star RB, TE and #1 Receiver all go down. We still have 2-3 receiver who play well enough to win, a great RB and good backup RB for that backup, and Delanie Walker (TE) who would probably start for most other teams as well as Kaepernick and Tolzien (I think his name is) to play QB. We would not lose any games because of our losses we would win or lose on the same track. Who else can you hold your head up and say that if they lose their starting QB, #1WR would still win, let alone first string RB and TE. Anybody who knows the 49ers can say this regardless of what team they are a fan of. This time the kool-aid is not poisoned, you can drink the crap out of it because the 49ers are real they are back and they are not going anywhere. Good luck to the Browns and go 49ers!
anotherniner
Posts
-
Why The 49Ers Are So Good This Year... -
49Ers/browns TriviaI appreciate the history of my team but I am not a football maniac. I try to know the stats and players of the present team, but I have trouble keeping up with that. I have a job and other hobbies as well as my family, I'll leave the historic facts to the guys who like that kind of stuff. Doesn't make me a lesser fan or less intelligent because I don't know who was drafted in this year and what happened that year. Choco is a douche, the other browns on this page seem pretty knowledgeable and worth talking football with.
-
49Ers/browns TriviaOk just looked it up he was drafted and he was discovered while scouting a QB, I was partially right.
-
49Ers/browns TriviaWell I think Joe Montanta was on the Browns when he left the Niners and I know Walsh coached at Stanford. If i'm not mistaken our first Super Bowl was 81 and i'm confused with the whole Divisional Title thing. It was way before my time reagardless. I know our D was called the million dollar back field. And I thought Dwight Clark was never drafted he was discovered when scouting another receiver.
-
Where Are These 49Ers Fans Coming From?The Browns fans can kiss my ass. A lot of opposing fans come over to teams boards and talk football. These arrogant douche bags just want to put us down. So here's to the Niners kicking the crap out of the Browns. Since when have the browns been so good? 3-3 on the season with wins that are next to meaningless because of the opponents you've faced. Niners have been proving they are a better team all season. Good luck, your going to need it.
-
Where Are These 49Ers Fans Coming From?It is very true that a lot of the Niners fans are band wagon douche bags. I came over and jumped into a thread that had already been posted by a niner who was polite and tried to get some insight on the Browns from a fans perspective. All the "experts" and Niners fans predict Niners on top and I want to hear the other side of the story because it's not that simple. The browns fans came and started dumping on our team and franchise and all of that crap. I shot a couple back, but you Browns have your own douche bags. I'm still waiting to talk to a respectable Browns fan about stats, players and the outcome on sunday.
-
Giddy 49Er FansHoly crap, I keep coming back to talk football. You guys know so damn much about football because you coached some peewee team or whatever. Stop running your damn mouths about past glory days and blah blah blah. Talk Browns @ 49ers this Sunday, what will happen and why. I am not a Browns fan I will never do research on what the Browns did in the past, sorry it's not going to happen. I am a 49ers fan and I was about 6 the last time we won a Super Bowl. I do not want to troll, I want to talk football so what happens this Sunday grandpas? If you know so much teach me something.
-
Giddy 49Er Fans49ers have 5 superbowls, i'll take that over what the Browns have:0. They were successful before the Super Bowl ever existed which means none of you supposed historian browns fans were even alive. The niners are 4-1 outside of our weak division, the browns are 3-2 outside of their strong division, how is that ever an argument that is on the side of the Browns, lmao. By the way those 3 wins are against two of the worst teams in the NFL right now and the Seahawks, gratz on that. Jim Brown what does he have to do with anything? He was a good player who played for the browns? Have you heard of Jerry Rice who was voted as the best player of all time by actual players and Joe Montana who was voted as second. ALL of this is completely irrelevant. How about we talk about why the Browns are probably going to lose on Sunday.
I didn't come to argue and put down the Browns dynasty, I came to talk football with people who know more about the Browns than I do and see what could really happen this Sunday. I didn't believe it would be a blowout and so I wanted opinions from the other side.
-
Giddy 49Er FansPatriots are all Tom Brady imo and they only have 3 I think so once again imo they are not top 3 definitely top 10. The Super Bowl is the goal of every team every year. That is what your working towards and so the teams with the most deserve the most props. I understand the browns were unstoppable in the league they were in before the NFL merger thing, this is way before any of our times. I'm 21 The niners haven't done anything since I was old enough to understand football. I'm excited about this fast start and look forward to beating the Browns to prove we are legit and i'm hoping for wins against the redskins and giants and steelers and would except a loss from the ravens. This is a tall order, but i'm a fan i'm supposed to be optimistic.
-
Giddy 49Er FansOkay didn't the Browns win all of those divisional championships in a different league. NFL has the Browns at 0 superbowls and in my own opinion the Steelers Cowboys and 49ers are top 3 NFL dynasties. Packers are on their way to their fifth it looks like we can talk next year. Superbowls is all that matters to me and that puts us under the Steelers who I hate. I swear when one of the niners said we were top 5 a Browns fan stated their top 5 and put Browns as 6. Regardless the Browns have not shown up this year to this day. If you guys do thats great and i'll be sad to see my team lose, but we are the favorites and i'm looking forward to a good game. A close game with great defense and brilliant offense. We have weapons for days and a great run game against a below average run defense. Colt McCoy has not played better than Alex this year. I'm not sure on his history but we are talking about the present. Not to mention I don't care where your defense ranks we have played the Bengals and won and they are first and our defense isn't to shabby either.
-
Giddy 49Er FansI only came over to the Browns board to see what the fans thought of the Niners and there is no respect. I hate getting sour but how have the Browns in any way showed they are a better team than the 49ers this year? You have wins against who, the 0-fer dolphins and the o-fer colts, oh but the Seahawks have won a game that must be the playoff contending team you guys proven yourself on. My point is in my own opinion we have faced tougher opponents and came out on top and have the better record.
Also there is no way you guys win this game by running the ball, i'll be back after to let you guys beat on me if you win and how you win. I also believe that it is pretty ignorant to place the browns at #6 team or whatever that is definitely not the case. The 49ers are not top 5 in my opinion but right now we have been playing lights out.
Another thing please do not go the franchise route, because in no way does the Browns have a better overall franchise. Yes our last super bowl was in like 95 but we were a winning dynasty throughout the entire 80s, we dominated the 80s and was still rolling in the early 90s. The only teams that can argue a better frachise are the Steelers and Cowboys. But I guess if your a fan you should always think yours is the best dynasty/franchise.
The teams that embarrass themselves saying their team is so much better normally look stupid come Sunday night, imo we are the better team at this point in the season. We have the same knack for showing up at tough games and playing down at easy ones. We just didn't have a coaching staff that could close out, we do now. Do not underestimate the 49ers their is a reason for the hype.
Also I am not a band wagon fan I live in California and I am surrounded by Raiders fans who for the past 12 years of my life have loved to quote our record, like they have room to talk. I and the rest of us niners are definitely going to enjoy our moment. I just hope the douche bag niner fans don't make the rest of us look to bad. Think about it though, belittling each others teams is one of the fun parts of football.
Edit: Already a long post but doing my weekly research according to your website you haven't had a back run more than 100 in any game on the season. So like I said I think it comes down to the passing attack.
-
Giddy 49Er FansOkay some of the browns fans seem reasonable about what might happen in this sundays game. But it seems some of you are over confident and underestimating my niners. I'm not saying this is going to be a blowout but we do specialize in stopping the run we sure in the hell aren't the Seahawks. We have a rock solid front seven and our secondary is getting better each week. You can run it left right or anywhere in between Willis will be on your RB all day long if one of our front 3 don't drop him. I don't want to sound arrogant but we are good. Alex is better than last year last month hell prolly better than he was last week. Gore and Hunter are getting on a roll and once again our defense is one of the best in the league right now. Special teams is killing it as well. If this is a low scoring defensive game we have the advantage in my opinion because of our special teams and defense. If this is a shoot em up type of game it becomes more even. Good luck to you guys i'm not overlooking your team they are better than they are given credit for but so are the niners.