I think it's very sad that America rated the Browns as the worse fans in the NFL. I thought Phillie had that position wrapped up.
Is it possible to sink lower then worse? Maybe behind some of those Futbol teams in Italia?
I am just wondering where the team will move next?
Portland maybe? Toronto? I hear L.A. is looking for a team?
Even the players don't want to play there anymore. How sad, good luck while crying for another team because the CFL doesn't play in America anymore. Oh wait, how bout we start a team in the AFL? The Cleveland Browns...or will Lerner take the team name and colors to the new city?
Advice for all those idiots that either were booing or didn't show up because they are fair weather fans...
If I were the Browns fans I would start showing up for the games and treat the team with respect. Treat each game as if it's an elimination game.
Come to think of it the next game is an elimation game....enjoy.