Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
A

AustinDawg

@AustinDawg
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
26
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • BQ Looked Very Good!
    A AustinDawg
    The Browns Board

    IT WAS THE CHARGERS

    Right Stan?


  • Quinn...
    A AustinDawg
    The Browns Board

    It was the Chargers, right Stan?


  • Qb Comparison against the same team
    A AustinDawg
    The Browns Board

    @cdl15 said:

    Love both stories but figure this into effect DA got benched for leading the team in tds and still for his career has more TDs than picks

    That's not why he got benched...

    He got benched for a 15 for a QB rating this year.

    And that was after how many starts?

    Maybe BQ isn't the answer, but DA was putrid.

    No offense, but what the hell is the matter with you? 😳


  • Could DA end up with the worst QB rating EVER in a season
    A AustinDawg
    The Browns Board

    @atenears said:

    I only favor DA because I feel he distributes the ball better, gives us a deep threat, and the offense seems to not necessarily be better with him in, but let's say it opens more up for area's such as our running game. It helps our O-line that he has a quick release and gets rid of the ball faster.

    I can't help thinking about just how bad every aspect of our team was after week #2 or #3. DA may go down as the worst QB rating in the World, but that team after week #2 & #3 was the worst 'TEAM' I have ever seen in the NFL, and I've seen some bad ones in this decade.

    NOTE: I think the QB rating is kind of gay. I prefer to watch the games and get a feel.

    NOTE 2: I'm not going to mention dropped passes here (opps... snap!)

    Ate, seriously? Distributes the ball better? If the opposing team is included, I guess you're right.

    Could it POSSIBLY be that our opposition in the first 3 games was much tougher than our last 3?

    Your bias is frustrating to say the least.


  • Browns-Steelers spread
    A AustinDawg
    The Browns Board

    Rapelisberger - LOL

    Big Gay Ben - LOL

    I had a dream last night (no kidding) that we won 21-17. And it seemed REAL.

    Go Browns.


  • The NFL's Most Meaningful Stat
    A AustinDawg
    The Browns Board

    @blowe said:

    No....Nickelback really does suck. Awful. Horrible.

    You wanna talk trendy? Listen to your big hit rock songs from 2000-now and listen then listen to Nickelback...I'd bet you couldn't tell a difference

    I bet if you go listen to Boston's first album, you could hardly tell one song from the next. Same with Skynyrd, Zeppelin, Tool, etc. It doesn't mean it's not good.

    Besides, how can you argue with this lyric:

    No class, no taste

    No shirt, and shitfaced.

    or

    I love what you wanna wear

    I wonder what's up under there

    I wonder if I'll ever have it under my tongue.

    CLASSIC


  • What Does Everyone Do For A Living?
    A AustinDawg
    The Browns Board

    Program Manager for software company that does defense contracting.


  • The NFL's Most Meaningful Stat
    A AustinDawg
    The Browns Board

    @bonedawg said:

    Nickelback Sucks

    Shep, stats like that are hard to argue with. Seems as if how goes the QB rating, so goes the team. I think we might be in trouble.

    And Nickelback most certainly does NOT suck.

    I know it's very trendy to say so however.


  • Zombo was right
    A AustinDawg
    The Browns Board

    F-that


  • Anderson to start against the Bengals
    A AustinDawg
    The Browns Board

    I'm Fvcking speechless....


  • Stallworth Suspended for Season
    A AustinDawg
    The Browns Board

    "without pay"

    Does that mean the Browns will save that $$ against the cap? And how much?


  • James Harrison's Dog on Roids too
    A AustinDawg
    The Browns Board

    Pitbulls may not be #1 in attacks, but I'm pretty sure they're most likely to do serious injury. Not too many cocker spaniels rip the throat out of their human handlers.

    The fact pitbulls are used as status symbols is pathetic.

    EDIT: I should have said..."Not too many cocker spaniels have the capability to rip the throat out of their human handlers."

    Sorry for the implication that that's what happened in this case.

    http://pit-bulls.christianfunfair.org/attacks.htm


  • Nothing like a little Browns Pride now and then...
    A AustinDawg
    The Browns Board

    @erie-dawg said:

    What? 🤔

    It has been a long running joke that Willie moonlights as a male stripper.


  • Who would be your top overall "can't miss" guy coming out for the draft ever?
    A AustinDawg
    The Browns Board

    Tom Brady, 6th rounder


  • Nothing like a little Browns Pride now and then...
    A AustinDawg
    The Browns Board

    And if a G-String was peeking out the sides and back, it could be McGinest.


  • What are your plans for Superbowl Sunday?
    A AustinDawg
    The Browns Board

    I'm going to a local Stealers bar here in Austin (bandwagoners are everywhere) wearing my newly acquired Cards tshirt and my gf will be wearing my old "Steelers Still Suck" tshirt from 06.

    Could be an interesting evening.

    Go Cardinals!!!


  • Blockbuster Moves!!!!!!!!!!!
    A AustinDawg
    The Browns Board

    WORST: I think Reggie White going to GB instead of the Browns...and since I'm depressed that's the move I think of.

    BEST: Bernie


  • Projected 2008 NFL Salary Cap Space for Each Team
    A AustinDawg
    The Browns Board

    @dave said:

    I don't know, we're pretty thin at receiver and Stallworth missed most of the season with that injury. When he came back, he had noodle-arm Dorsey throwing to him, I just have a feeling we haven't seen the real Stallworth yet. His contract has 6 more years on it and he's pretty cheap, might as well have him for a season or two more to see how he adjusts to the new coordinator.

    Dorsey's noodle arm aside, I agree that we probably (hopefully) haven't seen the real Stallworth yet. Watching him slice up our defense a couple years ago while w/ NE made me covet his YAC skills.


  • Who Are the Quitters? Start Naming Names!
    A AustinDawg
    The Browns Board

    @lumbergh said:

    Randy "Al Davis" Lerner is the original quitter and laid the foundation for all the problems.

    Since he ordered the benching of the team captain QB, the lockerroom has turned to chaos.

    You know Lums, sometimes breaking up is hard to do.

    And an UPGRADE is an UPGRADE except for the dumpee.

    I won't miss you when you're gone.


  • One Game
    A AustinDawg
    The Browns Board

    Great great points you guys and I agree that it take some CONSISTENT performances before I can feel totally secure with BQ.

    BUT, with all that pressure of a short week and nationally televised game, BQ showed up in a big way. Just about all nite I was remarking that "DA couldn't have made that throw/play".

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate