Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
A

Awesome

@Awesome
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Brown vs Saints 50 yard line Grille Club tickets. Free food & Drinks
    A Awesome
    Tickets & Trading Forum

    Howdy,

    I'll unfortunately be missing this game as I was suppose to go but I can't get out of Africa in time to make the game. So I'm selling them. I currently have them up on NFL ticket exchange for $289 each but was hoping to get more people who are Browns fans for a lot less. These are Grille Club tickets which allows you into the grille club for free top shelf drinks and and gourmet food. The are section 108 row 19 seat 7 & 8. I physically have the tickets now so I'll have to call in to transfer over the tickets and they'll be a small ticket fee to get them. I'd prefer to try to get rid of these by today so let me know as soon as you can. I'm at the office here for another 2 hours as it's 5 hours ahead.

    Thanks.


  • New Season Ticket Holder
    A Awesome
    Tickets & Trading Forum browns tickets season tickets browns backers

    Howdy fellers, Anybody have any more information on the The grille club tickets? at $4300 I hope they are pretty good. I'm flying in on May 28th to check out the seats and tour the stadium as well as check out the city and fan base. Any suggestions?

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate