When it comes to protecting its fan base in a tough economy, the NFL is taking a hard line on what it considers unacceptable behavior, said Jeffrey Miller, NFL director of strategic security programs.
... but only if your name is not Jerry Jones.
When it comes to protecting its fan base in a tough economy, the NFL is taking a hard line on what it considers unacceptable behavior, said Jeffrey Miller, NFL director of strategic security programs.
... but only if your name is not Jerry Jones.
I recommend www.myp2p.eu not only for NFL games, but pretty much any sport. I use it to watch Ohio State games online since not many are televised in the Dallas/Fort Worth metromess. Click on the "Live Sports" tab and navigate your way to the appropriate sport's page and you'll see a list of games that people are streaming. You will likely need to download a program to watch the stream. I use Stream Torrent and haven't had any issues with it not being compatible with a stream. You will sometimes find that there's only one person streaming the game you want to watch and that the image quality isn't very good. Veetle.com is a good back-up site to watch streaming sports. The selection is generally more limited but you do not need any special software or programs. It's just like watching a YouTube video. I've never seen games streamed via either of these sites get shut down. THAT seems to happen pretty frequently when I've watched stuff on justin.tv.
I hope this info has been helpful.