Fox News vs MSNBC?
o sorry you meant football 
Bucs vs Panthers is pretty heated.
Fox News vs MSNBC?
o sorry you meant football 
Bucs vs Panthers is pretty heated.
Hey everyone, A Falcon fan here.
Was browsing your forums and had to join the conversation.
They have faced veteran QBs who are considered the equal or better than Matt Ryan in Cassel, Flacco and Palmer. could be 3-1. But, they did make those mistakes, and in the end it will probably be the mistakes and turnovers that decide this game.
I can not argue against Flacco, or Palmer but I am really in the dark on Cassel. He must have really improved since last year and the preseason. I just assumed KC winning just luck from the football not being round. Has he gotton better against the blitz and readign defenses? Haven't had a chance to watch him this year and I never trust stats from the first four games. Including ours or yours.
Any knowledge on his skill improving would be nice got two buddies who are big KC fans and don't wanna be unarmed this Halloween.
I will also say that after looking at some of the stats and some of the debates here that I may have undervalued Roddy White. He may indeed be closer in capability to Anquon Boldin than I originally thought. He is just not a guy I have heard or seen that much about. So, OK, the Browns indeed need to try to contain this guy.Fair enough?
Don't feel bad, you go to most teams boards in the NFC south and they don't have much love for white ethier. Nothing wrong with that people watch their teams and what evers on other times. Trust me he is pretty damn solid and most likely sneaking in the top 5 category.
peyton hillis does this thing where he beats up little people and i cant foresee any team stopping him running behind steinbach, mack and thomas.....especially not the falcons
And hell is frozen over, I am agreeing with a Saints fan ("Married to one as well, talking about a glutten for punishment") the Falcons' defense if very fast, really fast. But we are not physical, we have a defensive line that is extremily undersized. The punishing back like you guys have scares the krap out of me.
Your team has a great chance of winning this game, it really comes down I think to how long we keep you off the field. We can't take Hillis very long. You can easily shut down our running game as long as you keep Matt on his rear. If Matt is hot though, we most likley get the W. So far this season he has been streaky, but thats expected from most young QB's.
Keep him rattled and give us a taste of our own medicine with your running game and we will have a long day.
Good luck with your health and hopefully we come out with a W.