LOL
bagman428
Posts
-
Ben Tate is a Cleveland Brown -
Ben Tate is a Cleveland BrownFree agent Ben Tate is in Cleveland on Thursday for his Browns visit.
The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports Tate's visit, originally scheduled for Wednesday, was delayed by weather. There's still a chance Tate signs on his first visit. Tate is our top free agent running back still available, followed by Andre Brown, Knowshon Moreno, Maurice Jones-Drew, James Starks, LeGarrette Blount, and Anthony Dixon. It's not a good year to be a free agent back.
-
Draft and Free Agency WishesESPN's John Clayton reports the Saints are "looking at" free agent CB Brandon Browner.
The Saints have a hole opposite Keenan Lewis, but Browner couldn't fill it until Week 5 thanks to his four-game suspension. The ex-Seahawk has also been linked to the Patriots and Redskins.
-
Draft and Free Agency WishesThey were just saying that a #2 WR as good as Watkins would go to waste in Shanahans offense I read that somewhere hopefully that is not true because honestly he would be my first choice ... I think Hoyer should be given a chance. We could take QB with 2nd pick in 1st round... not sure on browner
-
Draft and Free Agency WishesIf we get Hawkins I think the browns remaining biggest needs are as follows
1. QB
2. OG
3. CB
4 RB
I would really love to have Watkins the WR from Clemson but from what I have read Shanahan's offense does not use the #2 WR much so either Watkins or Gordon would be going to waste plus TE Cameron is practically a WR Himself.. now that we possibly have Hawkins I think we are OK at WR maybe we could take one in 4th round as a backup or something.
Re-signing Alex Mack is a MUST!!! we cannot let him go or we will have another big hole to fill. I am hoping we pass on Ben Tate and the reason for this is I want browns to draft RB Carlos Hyde in Round 2 from the Buckeyes I think he would be a good fit plus we have Dion Lewis already.... Which QB would be best for us? Manziel is sure risky but would provide a lot of fun.... Bortles is supposdely the best fit.. but whats wrong with Bridgewater? Not sure who I want all I know is I want the QB with 1st pick.... 2nd Pick of first round I feel we should take a CB to put someone opposite of hayden then in 3rd round take the OG and then maybe a backup WR to compete with Little for the #2 WR...
Rest of Free agency... get that LB from Buffalo and re-sign mack and maybe a cheap CB... Wish Browns would go after Thurmond III from Seattle but not sure how much he would cost.. need to save rest of money for next years free agents
Bagman