Yes he is playing with one, and if you dont see how saying your team is going to knock it off is talking then I cant help you.
I also believe you were missing my point, no reason not to use any game to make your point, but when you only use them and state we are a different team, you imply that Cleveland isnt.
And you lost to KC in OT, and beat Chargers, awesome. But there IS a head to head game that could be referenced, and it just didn't fit your agenda so you didn't use it.
Let's put it this way. If you had brought this same thing up, but Baltimore had won the PREVIOUS meeting 12-9, are you trying to say you wouldn't have used that game as more facts? Of course you would.
Maybe you didn't mean to come talk trash, I dont know what you are thinking. But even if inadvertently, you did. By saying a different team (like I said that comes across as saying you have improved and Cleveland hasnt) and saying you will knock chip off shoulder, that is CLEAR trash talk.
I'm sure you would have had people responding to you, but I wouldn't have been one, if all you did was trash talk. It's the fact you said you didn't come to talk trash and did that I responded
I guess, but I think your nit picking a bit. I said he was a beast, I said he was a better QB than Jackson. I did say he was playing with a chip on his shoulder.....and yes I said the Ravens were going to knock it off. But I just didnt look at it like it was talking smack. I can see how it looks that way. The Ravens defense is a quick physical defense, you shouldnt take it so personal. He isnt playing the lowly Bengals this week.