Just what the fuck was that last night??
Bammer
Posts
-
★ NFL WEEK 12 ★ Busy week. Cleveland +3½ at Baltimore SNF ! ★ AND a Week 13 Preview.. -
We are tied with one of shittiest team in the entire league the rapists.It's looking like we will be the division basement dwellers this year !?
-
We are tied with one of shittiest team in the entire league the rapists.This is just mindnumbing bullshit!
-
Browns Ex-Coach gets the BootSo everyone is 100% sure that that defensive call wasn't done intentionally to lose the game, and when there was such blow-back Williams became the fall guy?
AGREED. You think Williams still wants to be there? He's home for the holidays, still respected in the league to get a job AND he gets to make Gase look like a bigger fool than people already think he is !
Williams is a GENIUS !
-
Browns vs NYG Flexed to SNFBeing in CT, I get to see my beloved team play ! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
-
It is.. what it is.....How can they get it so wrong every damn year??
-
Survey Monday5. This came up in another discussion: Are you related somehow to someone famous?
John Holmes
Does a certain trait run in the family?
I WISH !!!

-
Survey MondayHere is this week's survery. I am going to try to keep this as painless as possible...so there will only maybe be a couple of Browns questions. Nevertheless, give your opinions/answers:
1.Most playoff teams are set, and, Clearly the Browns are not going to do it: So: Who do you think will win the Super Bowl? and Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?
Chiefs
2. Make your prediction for 2020: Do the Browns make the playoffs?
Nope
3. Who....if any major players for the Browns this year will not be here next year?
OBJ , K Hunt
4. So, boys and girls.....Big Red Santa here: What do you want for Christmas?
A real good Browns team next year.
5. This came up in another discussion: Are you related somehow to someone famous?
John Holmes
-
How bad do the Browns destroy 49ers?Oh, nobody's brought that to my attention yet..lol...I will break it down for you, since you comprehend like a 6 year old. I have already said you guys played a hell of a game against us, and tore us a new ass. But one game doesn't change who the Browns are and have always been...a losing franchise, that nobody around the league respects or takes seriously. The follow up game just went to prove that. Face it, your organization just doesn't know how to win, no matter how much talent they THINK they bring in. Was that broken down enough for you?
How old are you really? I don't think it can be any more north of 12...
-
How bad do the Browns destroy 49ers?Yep, and I said that in another post...the Browns came in and played a very good game against us, and executed well...But it's going to take a lot more than one good game to make anybody around the league take notice. You're the Browns, the Cleveland Browns...the joke of the league. The team that turns any good players bad. That right there is a talent though..turn winners into losers just by joining the team. And there's a difference between Baltimore and Cleveland: we have a winning organization, so even though we have issues on our team that needs correcting, we recognize that, and will correct them. You are Cleveland, a team that has always had a losing mindset. So you will keep doing the same things over and over and expect things to get better, but the fact remains, the team is made of losers. You can't change that. So THAT'S really impressive.
Thank you for your insight Mr Newsome.
-
How bad do the Browns destroy 49ers?8/22 for 100 2 INT's , 2 fumbles . Nick Falk played better and he was sacked 10 times.
-
***Jets VS Browns Gameday Thread***What if the light at the end of the tunnel is a train???? ?
True !
-
***Jets VS Browns Gameday Thread***I'll take the W, but we are a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way from the hype !
-
Please FIRE HUE!Its all scripted...just need a music video to go along with it.
Could you write a more movie ready winning game script??
Even the talking heads saw this coming.
Did the O line magically improve when baker came on the field?
What changed so drastically that baker was able to take over?
Mayfield got the ball away a hell of a lot quicker than Mr Read option !
-
Don't care if this gets deleted.. I'm nearly in tears.I felt like I was just elected President, everyone I see is smiling , shaking my hand, Cleveland won ! Good for you guys.
DAMN RIGHT good for us, BOUT TIME, GO BROWNS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Browns sign drew stantonWill Cleveland ever figure out what to do? Taylor & Stanton ???? I'm so confused !
-
Deep Thoughts ... Featuring Brownsfaninpa and Nw220You don't sound like a Browns fan...
-
RG3 Signs with the BrownsWhat's McCown going to teach anyone? How to be a back up? I like the RGIII signing.
-
Lovie Smith FiredI hear the Bucs are pretty high on the OC, and that he will get the job, but IDK much of the details???
-
Browns hire Jonah Hill....err Paul DePodesta as CSO
Oh goodie ?