They were pretty bad. Chris Rose is actually a Browns fan he was born in Shaker Heights.
BearcatBrownsFan13
Posts
-
The announcers bored me to death -
least favorite?Dave Lapham is the worst/most annoying announcer in the game
-
Best Buckeye ProsYeah I agree with fear the roo. I come on The Browns Board to read about The Browns not the Buckeyes. I wouldnt post stuff about the Bearcats except for in the college football forum.
-
TAMPERING and Censorship,lol you guys are losers.... My Buns are like Steel... So it work Bitches !!
If you like it then why did you make a whole thread to bitch about it?
-
Ocho complains about FarveI agree with him I hate Bret Favre and I think that Chad has a valad point
-
WildDawg!I sure hope the do the WildDawg is exciting as hell and i think with Cribbs running it it could be deadly
-
HAPPY BROWNS DAYThanks a lot for all of this. Im tired of hearing all these loser's down here in Cincy talk about T.O. and Chad non stop. Its great to see what ohio's real NFL team is doing.
-
Movie FansInception and Toy Story 3 were both amazing. I was a bit disappointed with Get Him to the Greek however it was still very funny.
-
Name your favorite movies#1:Pulp Fiction
#2-10 in no particular order:
Clockwork Orange
Memento
Starwars
The Big Lebowski
Reservior Dogs
Inglourious Basterds
Fight Club
The Matrix (just the first)
City of God
Tarantino's and Kubrick's films are all amazing.
-
Erin Andrews Sues Ohio StateShe should definitely sue
-
Nebraska to Big Ten -
Nebraska to Big TenAll of this stuff makes me very nervous for my precious Bearcats
-
HOF LB Lawrence Tayler arrested for rapenone of you know jack shit about what happened....sheeple...taking whatever tidbits the propoganda machine gives ya.
Try knowing what your talkin about before judging....its pathetic how most of you rush to call him a guilty before the facts are at hand.
Baaaaaah!
alright chill out people on here are just messin around
-
HOF LB Lawrence Tayler arrested for rapeIf he is looking for a comeback i bet the Bengals will sign him
-
Eminem Rips Bendisagree, i hate his new style. it's uselessly agro, monotonous, and easily forgettable.
imo he jumped the shark early on with his controversially light-hearted-sing-songy style of lyrical ridiculousness. since then che's reinvented himself countless times to parallel mass appeal and apart from Stan, he pretty much sucks when he's serious.
I agree that he sucks when he is serious for the most part but lately i think he has been great. His verses on Forever and Drop the World are amazing. The fact that Despicable is a free style just blows my mind and shows how talented he really is. I do think his early stuff is easily his best though.
-
Eminem Rips Ben -
Deangelo SmithIts unfortunate that DELO hasnt done better in the NFL he was a BEAST at UC. His Jr year he lead the nation in interceptions. His Sr year they just didnt throw his direction.
-
Eminem Rips BenThat song is the shit and that line makes it even better
-
Tim Tebow Unveiling New Deliveryill still pass on him.
-
texas