I am looking for the monk. I thought he might be on this forum. He works at "Monk Monkey's bananna plantation" in south Africa. You know, the plantation where they are famous for there brown banannas. If you are the monk please reply!!! I need a reply ASAP.
Beaver
Posts
-
Where is the Monk? -
NBC says Mangini is front runnerQUOTE (YtownBrownsBacker @ Jan 3 2009, 08:58 PM)
Coaches win more games then GMs.
Ghoolie
Today, 04:24 AM
You mean THAN? Or do you mean Coaches win more games, then GMs win the next most?
Do you realize then and than are two different words?
But I digress, guess what? HCs and GMs don't win shit, the player win.
The Browns are one of the least talented teams in the NFL. We have MAYBE three players who could start for ANY of the playoff teams. Our QB could not and would not. Nor would our RBs, Tes, WRs, OL, etc. etc. etc.
The GM puts the players on the field who then wins the game. The HC Modivates the players and manages the game (and time). So they both have a HUGE impact on the team and how they perform.
-
Colts vs. BoltsThis is a VERY good game so far.
-
This is the only guy we need to draftWe'll see how Brian does Monday in the Fiesta bowl.
-
This is the only guy we need to draftIf we indeed stick to the 3-4 then I can't possibly seeing this guy having a BIG impact or switching to a linebacker. Our linebacking unit is SLOW and are POOR tacklers. We need a HARD HITTING linebacker and SURE tackler such as Rey Mauluga.