Or Winfield is lying. This NFL stuff is pretty cloak-and-dagger.
Beefcake
Posts
-
Viking's CB Winfield just interviewed on STO... -
Get ready Browns FansA legend at what? Making himself look like an idiot.

-
Get ready Browns Fansuh oh... Looks like somebody used to be a cowboy fan....
I am not a huge trash-talker, but I want to get in on this one.
This guy, who goes by the moniker "100% Cheese-Free" is an all-time great NFL fan. The Dallas Star tatoo you see on his arm is one of many NFL logos he has tattooed on his body. There's a story behind it. His real name is Syd Davy. He lives in Winnipeg, Canada and drives over 1,000 miles round-trip to every game. He's been doing the whole "Cheese-Free" thing with the makeup and chain-mail since the 80s. Randy Moss, as a rookie, picked out Davy in the crowd and jumped into his arms following touchdowns beginning his rookie year in '98. Davy and Moss actually became friends off the field and Davy started getting the logos tattooed on his arm of the teams that Moss scored touchdowns against. That's where the Dallas star comes in.
Here's one of Randy and Davy in the Vikings locker room from back in the day.

They've stayed in touch, even though the evil Red McCombs (cheap-ass former owner) shipped Moss to Oakland. Last year, Moss got Davy tickets to a game in New England and jumped into his arms just like he did back in the day in the Metrodome. Davy was all dressed up in his "100% Cheese Free" regalia.
Here's a youtube link to the moment:
The dude is a football fan through and through. I'd be willing to bet most of you wouldn't travel that far to go to Browns games. I know I wouldn't for the Vikes. I'd be willing to bet most of you would love to have the kind of friendship with an NFL star that Davy has with Moss. I know I would. I know for damn sure that many of you "Dawg-pound-ers" look every bid as ridiculous if not moreso than Davy if taken out of "NFL superfan" context.
Don't hate on "100% Cheese-Free." The man is a legend.
-
Get ready Browns FansUsing exclamation points after every sentence is actually really lame.
Sorry!!!
-
Get ready Browns Fans
Hey! That's the same song!Well then, we'll have to run sweeps!
(That's actually a really lame highlight reel. It's just still photos, most of them from practice. Some of them are even of him in Detroit!)
-
Get ready Browns FansHi Sandbar!