I was very impressed with Colt McCoy when the games meant something. The last couple of weeks the whole team gave up. He should not be judged by his play the last couple of weeks. Look at him in the Jets, Jags, 1st Steeler game, NE and Jacksonville games. He played well in all of those.
BelieveinMangini
Posts
-
Genius piece from Grossi -
New CoachAfter reading here I have changed my vote to Gruden.
Whoever the coach is we need to start winning. And fast. No more rebuilding crap.
-
New CoachAt first I was worried that because of all the coaching vacancies the Browns would have a tough time getting a top coach. But the way things are shaking out they have their pick! Sperano is staying in Miami. Which means Cower is there for the taking now. Harbough is going to take the 49ers job. And the Raiders are going to promote one of their assistant coaches to head coach. Jason Garrett is taking the Cowboy job. That leaves Carolina and the Browns job to be resolved. Wether it is Gruden, Cower, Morninwheg, Mularky, Rivera....They have their choice! Now they just have to make the right decision. Personally I think Cower is the right man for the job. But I am not sure of his connections with Holmgren. Gruden may have too much baggage. In other words I have read stories where he has burned too many bridges.
My vote is Cower!
-
Rob Ryan to Carolina?I would trade Rob Ryan for Jon Fox right now!
-
embarassing!!Nothing more to say!!!
CBS Los Angeles just switched to the Oakland v. KC game. I think this is some kind of network record for switching to another game. Early third quarter? Crazy. This team just laid down today. As they did the last month. Not a good showing for Manigini. I have been going back and forth on whether the Browns should fire him. There are so many vacancies, the coaching pool is thin. Other than Cower and he doesn't want the job. And I don't see Holmgren going after him. Chucky is not a fit. Has a bad rep with players. Unless the Walrus wants to come out of the booth. As a Browns fan I am hoping this is the last of our downward spiral. We do have some good young talent. But I am sick of watching this crap year after year. Something needs to change. While I like McCoy I don't know if he is strong enough. They may have to go after Andrew Luck. My three cents.
-
Merry ChristmasI just started here a few days ago. But I have to say this is the best site on the web for Browns talk. And while my handle states BelieveinMangini I am not so sure now after the last few games.
I may wish for a Gruden or Cower under the tree. However with McCoy we may be a tough team to beat these next two weeks. I just want to win.
Merry Christmas to all!
Go Browns!