Staffords the guy who had to have his coach audibaling at the line of scrimmage for him. arm or not,
no thanks
Staffords the guy who had to have his coach audibaling at the line of scrimmage for him. arm or not,
no thanks
Im gonna need u to come in on Saturday Lumbergh!
Letting Lamar Odom and Pau Gasol dominate like they did, is unexcusable. We are soft at PF and C. VERY SOFT.
cavs supporting cast played a solid first half
where was Lebron in 2nd half?
Its so sad being a cleveland fan....
When someone comes out and flat out says they do not want to be on their team like Boldin has done, the Cards are likely to get rid of him to the highest bidder. Probably a high tier player and draft picks, none of which we have to spare. Especially at the cost of a potential headcase in the locker room. Mangini is huge on harmony in the locker room.
mz. said:
Perhaps it's me, like I'm hard of reading of something, but I don't see any mention of Boldin or Winslow in this quote. Does anyone else??
Boldin is not a 'team player' as Mangini envisions.... He wants out of AZ because he wasnt getting the ball enough. KW II is also out for number one, thats pretty apparent. He's a great athlete and says one thing but does another. His agent is poisoning his mind. There was no direct mention of either of them in the quote.
BE is a free agent the next year, has a complex about being from michigan (given to him by our fans) and has significantly shown he cannot catch a clutch pass, or nearly any pass. dont be surprised if we unload him. Also, KW II's agent is a scum bag and is poisoning him. Donte will need to take a pay cut to stay a cleveland brown as well.
Our WR core is in shambles.
Sarcasm burns the eyes, ahhh!
"The words that I told you would go up in the draft room are up: smart, hardworking, competitive, and selfless," Mangini said. "And (we want) guys that football is really important to. That to me is what defines anybody who you bring in. George and I are very clear on that and he believes in the same things.
-Eric Mangini
Stallworthless is probably gone too, as well as Jamal Lewis's give me the ball to get my paycheck attitude.
if Donte takes a paycut we could grab him. Boldin - Donte - BE for the rest of the season - Joe J back and Winslow/Heiden/Rucker at TE?
That would be shocking.
Sign Boldin, so we can draft defense.
They were playing against Russia/USSR
I agree im just trying to find SOME KIND OF FKING COMFORT IN THIS SH!T... I HATE FOOTBALL
Shenanigans.
Whether they were payed or not the calls went pittsburghs way all night. There were a couple that were down right mockeries of professional football. Whether that last call should have been reversed or not - the Cardinals were done dirty. At least it was 3 ohio boys who did it though, Rothlessburger HOlmes and Harrison. Only they were playing for the wrong team.
Pittsburgh gives me hope that not every championship or good franchise has to come from L.A. , New York or Boston. While I hate the Steelers with all my heart and I think their city is a filthy hole....
I still appreciate their success.
With that said,
Go Cardinals.
Na people don't get dumb from moving.
Incest sounds more like it applies here
San Diego has the worst fans.
Go Steelers?
Haha I dont know about that. I like Kurt Warner alot. Beat the Ratbirds then lose to the Cards 
@inspecta said:
Believeland I would like to tell you to go f*ck yourself and your probably one of the dumbest cocksuckers I've seen in a while.For those who have been around a while know this was a regular tactic of stooler fan jacksplat. He would post threads talking shit before games were even halfway through.
Good job asshat, steelers on their way to the AFCC
Thinking anything you or any of us post on a web forum has any bearing on the outcome of a football game shows how completely out of reality you are.
Go back to touching yourself, you're probably better at it.
Fking homo.
mz. said:
Kill me now.
I agree I'd like to forget about football for a few months.