On the original topic, I agree with Mark S.'s assessment for the Division Champion Play-off teams in the AFC.
1) Cincinnati
2) Houston
3) Denver
4) New England
I'm not sure who the wild cards will be. I want to believe the Steelers are play-off bound, but I just don't see it happening this year. The Steelers have alot of potential with some young unproven players, but then again, so does every team. Roethlisberger can make this team overachieve, even if some talent is not realized. I see the Steelers defense slipping out of the top 5 this year. Even though they were rated no#1 last year, they really weren't. The Steelers defense just couldn't turn the ball over and on many critical drives they let the opponent score. I think Pittsburgh's D will improve over the course of the season, but there will be alot of opportunities for opponents to score big against Pittsburgh in the first 6-8 weeks.
Objectively, the Steelers could be 6-10 or 10-6, and based on what I know of the Browns, they seem to have for the potential for their season to break similarly. An injury or a few lucky breaks can really be the difference between landing a play-off spot or getting a high draft spot for either Pittsburgh or Cleveland. The Ravens have suffered some big loses this offseason, but Harbaugh has been one helluva coach for them. I'd see the Ravens as 7-9 to 11-5...at least before Pitta went out for the year. The Pitta loss was huge for the Ravens...but if Flacco can find a new safety net, that might not matter as much as I think.
The Dolphins are over-rated and I don't know why Mark overlooked Indy (for either Pittsburgh or Miami)...I'm not really seeing any other play-off teams from the East. The Chargers and especially Indy can still threaten for a play-off spot.