I used to trade for Hawes when I played NBA 2K. Liked it, and it looks like its paying dividends. Id like to see him re-signed.
B
Beretaair83
@Beretaair83
Posts
-
Cavs trade Varejao -
Season ticket renewal todayDoes anyone have a spare baggies ticket tomorrow I can buy. Im a season ticket holder but was on holiday when the tickets were on sale
-
Any mold experts?Not an expert, but Ill take on the low hanging fruit. Lactose is a disaccharide made up of glucose and galactose. Is your impurity possibly one of these?
-
How to beat the WarriorsYou know with new camera I could catch Rick's dad on film. The question is will I live long enough to post
-
Best Ethnic foodThere are many mouses out there but it all depends on the gamer getting a grip on the one that suites him the best doesnt matter which mouse is it.
-
Logo controversyThere are lots of new trends have come in logo design...I prefer Negative Space and flat concept..