I laughed quite a bit and if you guys really think about it, this movie is not much different that A Clockwork Orange.
The Mr. Bean-like hero goes through all kinds of silly, completely unplausible crap only to end up transformed, docile and changed as we leave him.
This movie was intended to be a Borat-like farce with American audiences being the last to actually get it. Liberals who so desperately want to believe that our government hates the little guy and is capable of Aparthied and torture will be glued to the screen and will bob their heads up and down as if to say.... " yeah, this is soo like our COuntry, now.
But c mon.........launching a pig with a ray gun to kill someone? A picture of the hero photoshopped to make it look like rear entry sex with an Alien? The attempts to hide the ridiculous humor in serious social undertones was completely lost on me. I had some liberals siting in front of me and the woman (liberal women have bigger testicles than liberal men) asked me to be quiet because I was laughing so hard.
People this was NOT Science fiction. It was instead a silly parody where the director has the last laugh reading the social commentary made by suckers in the audience.
This movie was a complete turd, BUT I give the director an A+ for pulling a " Sasha-Cohen-Borat on the viewers.
The entire marketing of this film was a farce to show most people cannot think for themselves.