@djdawg2010 said:
Glad to hear. Keep supporting your team down there, and I mean that in all honesty, and seriousness. It sucks losing a team. Granted it was only 3 years, and at least the Indians got hot throughout the mid and late 90s, but I can tell you that it set us back quite a bit. It's good to see we are finally putting together a team that we can be proud of.
I'm pretty sure too that there will be a lot of Browns fans there, which may have helped, but at least those of you Jag fans not going will get to see it on tv. I can't wish you luck for this Sunday, but good luck the rest of the way, and here is to a good injury free game.
Yeah the last game we played against Cleveland there was a fair showing of Browns fans. Nothing like Pittsburgh, but that's true everywhere.
I personally can't understand why someone can't spend $50 for a upper level seat. Even if the don't like they view there are several bars to hang out & watch around inside the stadium.
But our biggest issue is the lack of club sales. You'll see gaping holes on the east side of the stadium Sunday. It's an aweful eye sore for the stadium to be full except for the empty seats between the the 30's. Oh well.
And yes I can say good luck to the Browns outside of this game and no injuries. If there is one thing Jaguar fans can respect it's tough hardnose football. Our teams really don't fit in with the basketball on grass stuff most of the AFC south plays. We are and have been a run first team.
That said I expect a high score Sunday. Both teams should be in the 20's the winner pushing 30.