What if browns did the unthinkable and draft a QB 1st pick and another QB with 4th pick. I have a feeling lots of teams will be calling on that one.
bigbaddawgjr
Posts
-
Draft Two QBs? -
Who takes the fall?Like a lot of guy's are saying keep the coaches and staff together. The talent and line sucks right now. I can really see them not winning at all this year. I can see them trading Haden and Thomas for more picks. Then stacking the team with players next year. I see this as a 3 to 5 year total rebuild, but I see it going in the right direction finally. Then when they look look they are close then they can spend on some high ticket free agents to fill those gaps.
-
Titans Trade DetailsI love steve smith type WR. This is going to be awesome speed, catch, take it to the house. He is a true 2 that could be a 1 in the NFL. There is nobody on our team other then FLASH who not sure if he will ever play again that is a 1 or 2 WR.
-
Titans Trade DetailsI am loving it as long as they don't drop past 15. Here they need to pick a quality player. Then use one of the 2nd and lower picks to trade back up in the lower 1st round to get QB like Michigan state kid.
-
The newest rumor ...Jim SchwartzTressel Is The MAN!
-
Jonathan Paul Manzielgood maybe his girlfriend fought back this time.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielManzgina sucks at the most can be a backup QB. Even that is pushing it. We need to draft a QB who is tall and can see over the line and can take a hit or two.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielDoesn't we will loose the next 4 with him starting. He sucks and the team itself doesn't want to play with him.
-
Starting to hear rumors in TNI cant find one drop of anything to say this really happened.....are you in Nashville? .....If not, is there somewhere I can go to confirm this dinner even happened or what was discussed???(ala "him giving Saban full control")
I live in Murfreesboro, TN just moved down here about two years ago from Toledo Ohio area. I heard it on the Nashville ESPN radio station.
-
Starting to hear rumors in TNHow long did the old mighty Brown coached?
I don't know I think he has a good 6 to 7 years left in him of coaching. -
Stupid, futile gesture requiredHaslem needs to put out a slogan to all browns fans bring your tickets to any pilot station and get free gas. It's my way of saying as long as our team plays under 500 we will give you free gas.
-
Starting to hear rumors in TNI don't know I think he would do better then anybody we have ever gotten as a coach so far.
-
If I were Jimmy Haslam...Can we trade Farmer to Miami and maybe Manzgina for a 4th round pick? Hell I will take a 5th or 6th.
-
Starting to hear rumors in TNI don't know I have a feeling if he had full control he would make it great. I think he would of learned from what went wrong in Miami. Look Billy boy came to the browns as a head coach then goes to New England and is one of the greatest ever.
-
Starting to hear rumors in TNStarting to hear on local radio down in Nashville that Haslam is in love with Nick Saban. They had dinner together Sunday night. The talk is he would give Saban full control of the Browns. Just think Saban coming back to Cleveland. He was defensive coordinator for before the old browns moved. Then he went to Michigan State as a Head Coach. I think this would be awesome.
-
If I were Jimmy Haslam...If I was Haslam I would pull the plug on Farmer. He has proven he doesn't know talent. I would look for a proven GM. Then let him decide on Pet and either keep him or bring his guys in.
-
Austin Davis named starter against Bungles...Davis broke all of Brett Favre records in College. I would like to see more of him for the rest of the season. I am done with the Manzgina Experiment.
-
We have to draft BosaI would draft Bosa and trade Dallas Manzgina, and our 33rd pick for there 1st round pick and get a QB. Also maybe try to get a 4th round pick back from Dallas to pick up a RB.
-
GrudenI am like this Gruden can Suck Manzgina Nutz all he wants. Unless he comes to Cleveland to coach he needs to shut the hell up.
-
***Official Browns Vs. Ravens Monday Night Football Game Thread***And Williams was pissed that dansby "stole" his interception. At least all other browns appeared to be happy..
Heck I am happy the defense finally scored.