Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
BIGBENB

BIGBEN

@BIGBEN
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Browns will pick 6th
    BIGBENB BIGBEN
    The Browns Board

    As of right now I could give a flip about who we draft. If we do not get a good coach it won't make a bit of difference who the hell we get. GO GET THE CHIN!!!


  • Edwards wants out of Cleveland?
    BIGBENB BIGBEN
    The Browns Board

    @oconrecon said:

    The title of his article would imply the quote is disingenuous? Maybe BE's sentiment was "I wan't to be here, but nobody else wants me here, and they haven't since draft day when I become a marked man, so if I play somewhere else, so be it".

    It does make you wonder if this writer was present to judge the tone in BE's voice and see his body language.

    I agree, however the problem I got with him saying anything is he has an ok game not a great game but an ok game and he feels justified to open his mouth. This season and what's happening is not all about him. Granted he has been a large part of their failure. Doesn't he lead the NFL in dropped passes? I for one do not want to see him go but instead of throwing a pity party for himself he needs to suck it up. Right now I do not know of many teams willing to bring in the leagues leading pass dropper. The only 2 players who should be able to say anything is Cribbs and Dawson. The fans are pissed!!!! We all are so freaking tired of being one rung above Detroit as the leagues laughing stock. If we are going to win and I mean win right now I hate to say it but we need Bill the Chin. He is the only coach who can come into the system and personnel that we have in place, in the AFC north and be successful. I can't stand to go through a whole dismantling of the team again. No more new systems. Do not bring in Marty or another unproven coordinator go get Bill no matter what the cost. DO IT RIGHT NOW!!! GET NEXT SEASON STARTED THE DAY THIS ONE IS OVER!!! No more building years. We have talent. We need a coach who inspires the players to play smash mouth football, AFC North football. If we want to improve the outlook for the players then we have to bring in a confidence builder. The players know Cowher can win in the AFC north he knows the teams and if we want to beat the Steelers who better to direct that than the man who coached them for years. Here is what will happen next year if a new coach with an unproven new system comes in... Brady will become the biggest bust in Cleveland since Tim Couch, we will have a guaranteed losing season, and Phil Savage will lose his job. IF YOU WANT THE FANS TO BELIEVE GIVE US A REASON...GIVE US A COACH THAT WE HAVE CONFIDENCE IN. I WANT A WINNING TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate