Wow, that's a shame. Time to move on then...
Is our front office doing a good job in your opinion?
Wow, that's a shame. Time to move on then...
Is our front office doing a good job in your opinion?
Doing research, I see that Jim Brown was a phenomenom!!! Being new to the game, I just need some clarity on what went down.
Also, what's the story with the front office and owner? Are we under a mis-managed franchise?
I'm gonna fly in and rent a car, thanks!
I'm actually looking at yhe schedule now to see what home game I want to go to. What's a decent middle of the road place to crash for the weekend?
Where are some cool places to eat in town and to site see?
Thanks for your responses guys! I'm home!
I like the under dog, less fake fans and bandwagon jumpers. Plus it's that much more satisfying when they do win! I'm in it! Browns baby!
I need to play catch up. I saw the NFL network do a brief history of the team but it was a part of a larger segment.
I looked up the team on wikipedia and saw the lengthy history but I want to know more about the team today.
I want to know about the stadium, the fans, tailgating and rivals! Thanks in advance!