BigBrownsFan16
Posts
-
Please Blow It All Up Again Jimmy -
So now what?So does this statement mean they are already giving up on 2014?
No - I simply think it means because of the backwards direction of the second half of 2013, they felt it was a carry-over to the 2014 season. I can understand that - what I cannot understand is the hiring in the first place. I did not like it then, and it looks even worse now. No, this is not an "I told you so", I just hated the fact that the used the "he is a local boy who grew up rooting for the Browns". I hate that - I hate when they use that and I hate when they use it for reasoning for taking someone from Ohio State "just because". I wanted Whisenhunt last year - I seriously doubt we get him now because 1 - he is going to land somewhere with all the new openings, and 2 - how does this look that we fire someone ONE season in? It is just becoming a rite of passage anymore that this franchise is always going to be a 4 or 5 win team. The most telling stat is we have more Pro Bowlers than wins - how does THAT happen?? That shows you a lot of missed opportunities were laid by the wayside. So, it begins again....
-
Weeden suffered Concussion vs Jags . . . Tanney next week? -
All TalkWeeden is not good, but he damn sure isn't responsible for losing the game. He had a decent second half. Our defense gave up 32 points against a supposedly shit team.
Are you serious with that?? Jacksonville, as a result of HIGH ON WEEDEN, got the ball three times in the last 2 minutes and some INSIDE OUR THIRTY YARD line. We gave up the one touchdown sure - but to go back on the field with the other team already nearly in or in the red zone and ask for zero points is a lot to ask, I don't care what defense you have.
-
Will Brian Hoyer be in Cleveland next season?just to ask your opinion and not to start shit......
who or what positions would you pick with our 2 first rounders?
If we need a QB, get Boyd - Bridgewater won't be there. If we are set on Hoyer (BIG IF), then grab a freaking offensive lineman (Matthews?) and get someone like Allen Robinson or Marquize Lee.
-
Will Brian Hoyer be in Cleveland next season? -
Will Brian Hoyer be in Cleveland next season?Hoys lost his composure on the run that may end up costing him his career. His top priority, and it really isn't a tough one, is to protect himself at all cost. Dude was gripping hard and forgot all about fundamentals with his half assed attempt at a slide. Coach Turner needs to take a large part of blame also. He did not prepare Hoyer properly and his fucked up incompetence will have significant short and long term implications...If he hasn't already been tuned up by Chuds, B and L he needs to be. I'd show the loser the door. Without accountability you have nothing.
Put the bottle away...... -
It's a Lock We Go WR w/ Our 2nd PickThere are 3 stud WRs playing college football this year, who look to be 1st round picks:
Sammy Watkins - Clemson
Marquise Lee - USC
Mike Evans - Texas A&M
I'd take one of these guys with the Colts pick. Assuming we grab a good QB with the first one.
And your thoughts on Alan Robinson?