This might be true but President can fire the coach anytime he want's. For all we know Eric might be The Big Show's puppet which would explain why he's still here. I really hope not but to be honest as long as they win I could careless what's going on behind the scenes. The only thing we can do is wait till preseason and see how the quarterbacks pan out.
Seattle fan chiming in here... Wanted to see how Craig Stadler - I mean "Big Show" is doing.
Loved what Holms did for us - especially at the peak 2005-6... but a lot of head scratching after that. GM Ruskell made some interesting choices but ultimately had to go away. We're now cautiously optimistic about what we're seeing from the new regime.
Seneca: A #2 only. Bank on it. Don't go crazy over any YouTube clips or stats... he's only a competent backup, which is Holms plan, period.
Jake: Have no idea - sort of what we're dealing with in Hasselbeck - pretty much used up, but may have a little left.
McCoy: Is he the Real McCoy? Time will tell. Out of the 3, I would think he's your only hope.
We'll be keeping our fingers crossed for you guys. Still like the big guy who brought us into the promised land - maybe he can do it for you too.