Thanks Dad! As always I appreciate you and Mom's support.
Love,
Colt
HaHa, nice one.
Thanks Dad! As always I appreciate you and Mom's support.
Love,
Colt
HaHa, nice one.
Actually, it's Case.
That's right Colt can't stick up for himself.
I'm not worried about the Bills QB situation because this is Fitzpatrick's year to prove himself. If he doesn't he's out and we'll probably get a new one in the draft. Its also getting annoying to hear PoeticG talk about Trent Richardson 24/7 and saying he'd like to see Colt start even if Weeden does good. sorry that bothers me.maybe you should worry about your own team's QB situation and let a true brown's fan express his opinion.
btw, how many other teams do you call yourself a fan of?
Just the Bills and Browns, hence my user name.
This just reminds me of the situation we have with Weeden and McCoy. I know that there are a lot of Browns Fans out there that still want to watch Colt do his thing out there and are gonna be a little upset that they are being forced to watch the Weeden Show.
You know, people want to say that there is no reason for a controversy when talking about the QB situation in Cleveland right now... I don't agree with that. I feel that there IS in FACT a very real Quarterback Controversy here, right now. The fans of this team are not dumb like many other teams fans ABOUT FOOTBALL. We've seen every wrong way to do it. We know what works and what doesn't work. We knew for years that Pashos couldn't hold the right side. Well it the same thing here.
The FO brought this on themselves(not saying that I don't like this FO), they spent the entire offseason selling us Colt and a lot of us bought it. They said they understood the situation, that he's developing QB who could be really good for us if we would give him the weapons. Up until draft day I was ready to arm Colt up and see what we got... now we've got the weapons but the talented McCoy is on the bench... I can't help but think that this is very detrimental to Colt's development.
What I'm saying is I would like to see Colt out there no matter what happens with Weeden, just because I think Colt is the shit. I think he's a badass behind center, buying time and rushing on the D like a mini-white Cam Newton! He's good and with Richardson out there he'd be deadly on the roll outs. Weeden is just so immobile, not really my style. McCoy with the first team Offensive Line, Cameron, Moore and Watson, Little and Gordon and Benjamin, Cribbs and Momass, Richardson and Smelley... This is the First Team Offensive Unit that gives The Cleveland Browns the BEST CHANCE TO WIN in the opener. Period.
All that being said however, Weeden is the starting QB, "right now", and I for one will not "boo" or "cheer his injury" if he gets one, no matter HOW BAD I WANT TO SEE McCOY play.
I'm just asking you to show a little class in Cleveland, hasn't McCoy taught us anything? As always, Go Browns!
Stop it with your man love for Colt. He sucks so much that he takes throwing lessons from Tim Tebow (not really), but he sucks and throws wobbly passes all the time. Wouldn't you rather see Weeden win us some games than Colt lay on his ass all the time.
Woot! There's another Bills fan on here.
Josh Gordon catches attention with ābrilliantā practices
Posted by Mike Florio on August 20, 2012, 11:33 PM EDT
Getty Images
The Browns took a chance on receiver Josh Gordon in the supplemental draft. While weāre still 20 days away from finding out what he can really do in a real game, heās looking in practice like a guy who has a chance to be pretty good.
Steve Doerschuk of the Canton Repository reports that Gordon has looked ābrilliantā the last two days in practice.
Doerschuk points out that the superlative team reflect the Brownsā bell curve at the position.
āI donāt know if it was noticeable to you guys watching, but the last couple of days, heās practicing faster,ā coach Pat Shurmur said after practice on Monday regarding Gordon. āHeās catching the ball and running with it instead of catching and stopping.
āHeās learning how to do it better in practice. If we see it here, then it will translate to the game.ā
That will serve only to help the Browns, who are waiting for someone/anyone to step up and be a starting-caliber wideout across from Greg Little.
Another high praising article on Gordon.
Colt is going to be a huge distraction if Weeden starts playing like a rookie. I don't want that for this team so if you can't find a trade partner for him, then release him. Between him and Wallace playing-wise its a wash.
I thought PoeticG wrote this. Now I'm surprised.
presence, mobility, moxie, accuracy, awareness and vision.
All of these are required to throw a pass in the NFL. Weeden's eyes were like saucers out there on Friday Night. He needs time... Who better for right here and now, this year to take our team to the Playoffs than Colt McCoooy!!!!!
This is pathetic...
alright. didn't like the weeden pick but you newbie 'trolls' have no right to come in here and talk shit if you don't have enough balls to show your own true colors.
i mean what are you sporting these days the black and gold? the orange and black? or the WTF black purple and whatever?
here's my bitch. me if hecky: 1. claiborne 2. d. martin 3. LB. then throw every other pick to get an OL.....yeah decastro.
but we are what we are and i hardly think that the green bay packers nor half the other teams having have played their first preseason games are walking away from a loss or win saying that their whole season is lost or won based upon that performance they put up this weekend.
hopefully haslem knows a good concrete subcontractor that can lay a foundation that will last on the north shore of lake erie minus a 300 lb walrus and all his cronies. holmgren/shurmer gone. heckert stays. jauron promoted to HC.
Well done.
Are you gonna do a review of "The Campaign" and "The Bourne Legacy." I don't know which one to see.
Maybe Haden is ADD. Many people are.
Yeah, Haden seems way too good of a guy to get "high" on adderall.
I want to set the record straight...i am the one that put the dextroamphetamine and amphetamine in Joe Haden's drink this summer. I apologize and Joe did not know about it as a lied and told him it was just a rum and coke. I will take full responsibility if the league needs to suspend me from attending multiple games i shall comply as long as someone hooks me up with DirecTV Sunday ticket as I signed a 2 year with DISH and got screwed over since now i can no longer watch Breaking Bad as this was where i got the idea of cooking some good stuff for Joe and the Gang.
You're missing out BB is the shit.
What's more important his right to appeal or the fact that he is a drug abuser?
Its adderall. It doesn't really effect your body unless you OD. The effect of it is that it gets you really focused.
Adderall is some good shit. Can't blame Joe for wanting to use it. Top notch performance enhancer. But come on man, get some fake pee or something. Quick fix plus beats a drug test every time.
Yeah it is, gets you super focused.
Now he(Gordon) probably needs to step up with all these injuries/suspensions.
PS- Gordon, please stay off the Green for a bit.