forgot you guys already played the Dolphins lol. i had a few drinks during that seconf half.. for obvious reasons
BillsFan101
Posts
-
Bills fan here -
Bills fan hereJust wanted to say, good game. You guys deserved it. I just really hate what happened to both of our teams in this game.. Injuries suck. weedon is clearly a better backup then Tuel lmao. I love seeing the Browns win, just not against us... kinda sick to my stomach, but hey..this is football right? Congrats guys, and please please please beat the patriots dolphins and jets this year. & stay healthy! GG guys
-
Browns V. BillsI'm excited for this game, I like to see the browns play well. Both of our teams have suffered enough already lol... I could easily see us lose in this game, but I can also easily see us win... toss up IMO. Cameron is a beast for you guys, I have no idea how we are going to stop him with all of our injuries in our secondary. Spiller plays hurt all the time so I don't see him missing this... Jackson will probably play to, he's been the guy this year thus far. stevie wont miss the chance 2 play against joe, he loves trying to go against the best. I'm not gonna predict the score cuz I'm not really sure whos gonna win, but good luck browns fans - A realistic bills fan