If the Buckeyes play like they did last night they can beat anyone
B
birddog1
@birddog1
Posts
-
Ohio State makes final cut, in Playoff! -
Browns Interested In Arians -
This Win Doesn't Even Feel GoodOr we can be realistic and actually talk about what happened.
This season wasn't about the playoffs, it was about progressing as a team and we didn't see much progression out of anyone but Richardson.
The defense was getting scorched by the run and really had no answer for it, San Diego beat themselves.
Our team needs to be happy they won, but also they need to know that they can't win playing like this every week.
I disagree. I think this was progress. In the past they would have found a way to lose this game. Instead we were able to hold on for the win. Learning to win is very important to this team. I would imagine that even the players feel snake bit at times.
-
Richardson Won't Go DownI kept saying that today as well, he can live to fight another day.