Hey guys wasn't sure where to post. Sorry if I am digging up the unwanted past amongst you Browns fans but I write concerning your old owner, Randy Lerner. I am aware the the man disgruntled the majority of Browns fans toward the end of his tenure and as a concerned Villa fan I fear he is also destroying our much loved club. Being an American who spends most of his time on your shore and also choosing to live a private life we know nothing about the man, and his CEO is a complete muppet. His unwillingness to invest much needed money and hiring the wrong hierarchy is pushing us towards relegation to the lower leagues and was just wondering what exactly it was that made him a hated man amongst the Browns fans? And what made him the entrepreneur he is today because surely he didn't get here through owning sports franchises??
Yours sincerely from Birmingham, England.