Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
B

Blackcloud

@Blackcloud
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
8
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Mike Wallace
    B Blackcloud
    The Browns Board

    Coz.


  • Rank The Afc North Draft
    B Blackcloud
    The Browns Board

    Holy shit you guys are stupid.


  • Weeden
    B Blackcloud
    The Browns Board

    @sickofthiscrap said:

    I just created this account because I needed to vent somewhere. Why not here. Browns fan for 35 years, season ticket holder, call me a masochist if you must.

    As picks 10-21 were announced, I couldn't believe how perfectly the stars were aligning for the Browns. Teams were picking defensive player after defensive player, leaving all offense on the board - the Browns had a plethora of choices. Fine, Kendall Wright is off the board, we don't need to waste a first round draft pick on a sub-six-foot wideout.

    Fortune finally shines on Cleveland, as the second and third best offensive linemen are available at pick 22! The Browns can choose from the second best tackle, arguable the best right tackle on the board, or the highest rated guard in the draft! Out o-line is absolutely depleted - we got Joe Thomas and Alex Mack, followed by scrubs. We have 40% of a line with zero depth. We can shore this critical component of the team up as the entire collection of linemen, outside of Kalil, has fallen into our lap. Oh, glorious day!

    Then the fateful moment when Roger Goodell announces the pick. Brandon MotherFucking Weeden. A 30 year old rookie quarterback. The 4th rated quarterback on the board, selected at number 22 overall - over the highest rated RT and OG on the board. An injured baseball player.

    I'm only 35. I have never seen my city win a championship, I've never had the privilege of rioting in celebration. At this moment, I feel like rioting in pure rage. I want things to burn. We have a 30 year old rookie quarterback. With a decrepit offensive line, and no valid receiver. Why the fuck am I paying thousands of dollars to support this bullshit?

    I could not believe our luck - we could choose between Reiff or DeCastro - even the sad excuse for an NFL franchise Cleveland Browns couldn't be dumb-fuck-idiotic enough to fuck this up. Brandon MotherFucking Goddamned Weeden. AN old, injured pitcher. Now our starting quarterback.

    Meanwhile, the hated rival Pittsburgh Steelers get DeCastro. And Mike Adams.

    Mike Homlgren, Randy Lerner, and the rest of the Browns front office: I hate you all with every ounce of my heart. If Weeden is not a Pro Bowl quarterback in 2012, I hope to god that you have the decency to resign in disgrace and get the fuck out of this town.

    Anyways, that how I, as a Browns fan and season ticket holder feel.

    Holy shit. He is TWENTY EIGHT. stop constantly rounding up to be dramatic, it makes you look less credible.


  • First 7 Picks...
    B Blackcloud
    The Browns Board

    I like this the best yet. TY Hilton is quite a gamble but I like Broyles, too. If we got Wilson in the 5th I'd be ecstatic...I love this guy. 2 days!


  • Peter King Mock Draft
    B Blackcloud
    The Browns Board

    I love Russel Wilson. Such a sharp kid. I know there are size limitations, but I think we can draft him pretty late and get him into camp.


  • Trade Possibility
    B Blackcloud
    The Browns Board

    I think we have enough picks this year.


  • Greg Williams Bounty Audio Leaked
    B Blackcloud
    The Browns Board

    Harry Buffalo must be one of the most boring people on earth to hang out with. Sweet hs football stories.


  • Huffington Draft...havent Seen This Scenario
    B Blackcloud
    The Browns Board

    Have no idea how likely or realistic this is, but unique

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/04/nfl-mock-draft-2012-andrew-luck-colts-first-round_n_1402723.html?ref=sports

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate