http://www.reddit.com/r/Browns/comments/1wzf7v/ive_been_hearing_rumors_that_mike_lombardi_may_be/
This thread on reddit reports the same rumors. The poster apparently had insider speculation, so let's hope this is true.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Browns/comments/1wzf7v/ive_been_hearing_rumors_that_mike_lombardi_may_be/
This thread on reddit reports the same rumors. The poster apparently had insider speculation, so let's hope this is true.
IMO, There's not enough of a difference between the 4th and 1st pick in this draft to warrant trading Hoyer + other picks away. If we move up to get Manziel, he is not worth a first overall pick, and would probably be there at #4. I'd rather sit at 4 and take whoever falls to us.
I'd love to see a recent scouting report pitting Carr in the Top 5, or even the first round.
Here you go: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1944924-2014-nfl-mock-draft-matt-millers-post-super-bowl-predictions/page/4
Obviously this is a dumb mock and he will not go this high, even though that'd be great for us if the Jags actually did this.
It's obvious why no one wants the job here. We have cap space, good young talent, and a lot of draft picks. The sole reason no one wants the job is because of Banner and Lombardi. The new coach would want control, and wouldn't want to be a puppet. Haslam should fire Banner and Lombardi now, because we aren't going anywhere with them as the head of the Browns. If the Browns are mediocre next year, Haslam will fire them anyways, so might as well do it now and get a respectable front office. I doubt it will happen, unless Haslam realizes no one wants to coach under Banner and Lombardi
Arians. Cardinals had the best defense in the league, and there offense was solid even with palmer throwing 2 picks a game. He led the cards to a 10-6 record in the best division infootball
I'd rather have Marquise lee than Evans. But Colts screwed us over by winning last week, and I don't think we'll get either
Packers are above average with Rodgers
Packers are bottom five team without Rodgers
The AFC is so strong, I'm not sure I want to the browns to make the playoffs...not this year. We'll be humiliated. What's sick is that one of the wildcard spots is going to be taken by either Denver or KC, who are arguably two of the best teams in the NFL. There's a good chance we would have to play one of them. Campbell is simply not a playoff qb, sorry but what I saw today was decent qb'ing...enough to not shit the bed. When teams start to game for him we're going to get stomped. The defense can only be on the field so much before they break. Our offense simply cannot make a playoff push. Does anyone think our defense can be on the field with Manning for an entire half and not gas out? there's simply no point in hoping we can back into the playoffs with our cheeks spread.
If we make the playoffs as the wildcard, then New England and Denver will likely have a bye. That would most likely leave the bengals, chiefs, and the colts for us to play, and I believe all three of those are very winnable games.
Ya, our coaching staff never gave him enough of a chance. Rainey is playing the Falcons tho, who are utterly terrible