Any updates on Bitonio? Can't find anything at the Browns site. If this happened yesterday then there should be something out there. Hope it's not bad.
B
bleednbrown
@bleednbrown
Posts
-
Latest round of OTA interviews -
Browns sign cornerback Aaron BerrySorry ref, Just saw the other thread about Berry. Please delete
-
Browns sign cornerback Aaron BerryWould somebody show me how to post a link please?
-
Browns sign cornerback Aaron BerryDB, but I'm not sure if it's CB or S. I think CB, because the staff said he was better in man coverage.
-
Browns sign cornerback Aaron BerryDon't know much about this guy. He's been in some trouble but of course like anyone else says it's behind him. Guess we'll see. If the staff likes him then I guess it's worth while. It sounds like they are looking at him more for special teams then anything else.
Would post a link, but I guess I don't know how. any help would be nice.