Here is a set of Trivia about Johnny Football....and about Jon Football, and John Football. All about football players named Johnny...and even a few about JP Manziel as well.

This trivia post is a JFF fanboy trap! 
Here is a set of Trivia about Johnny Football....and about Jon Football, and John Football. All about football players named Johnny...and even a few about JP Manziel as well.

This trivia post is a JFF fanboy trap! 
6-10 regardless of who starts at QB
Here are this week's survey question, dealing with some current sporting events.
1. The San Antonio Spurs and the Miami Heat are playing in the NBA Finals.
Who do you want to win? Spurs
Who do you think will win? Heat
2. The Los Angeles Kings and the New York Rangers are playing in the NHL Finals.
Who do you want to win? Kings
Who do you think will win? Kings
3. The World Cup of Soccer (Futbol) starts in a few days.
Who do you think will win? Don't know... don't care
4. A. If Johnny Manziel played baseball, which position do you think he would play? Short Stop
B. If Johnny Manziel were a tree, what kind of tree do you think he would be?
Not sure what it's called but here it is...
5. On my Facebook page I have been posting a "Classic Rock Song" of the Day. Which Classic Rock songs (note: pre-1990) do you think I should post for the rest of this week (work week only)
Tuesday: Everybody wants some!! - Van Halen
Wednesday: Tom Sawyer - Rush
Thursday: Home Sweet Home - Motley Crue
Friday: All along the watchtower - Jimi Hendrix although prefer Bear McCreary's version of late
I will consider your suggestions.
Queen Mary will ride him like he is just a rolling wave.
I'm sorry... I just can't call Bitonio a "queen"... even if it is after the Queen Mary. Need a better nic...
Wait till Suh comes at him.
Wait till Bitonio comes at Suh. 
I'd be interested in hearing the reasoning for that as well. I know there will be issues due to the leaking of the suspension but there has to be another reason why this is taking so long.
Who knows... maybe they had an agreement with Gordon to give him a reduced ban (8 games or something) but then Gordon got pulled over recently so maybe it set back the process? I find it hard to believe he won't get a full year ban given all that has happened. It is obvious to everyone that this kid hasn't taken any of this seriously. I don't know how the NFL could justify being lenient to someone like that. I fear they will throw the book at him.
And Joe Thomas.
Really? Let me check...
http://shop.clevelandbrowns.com/
Nope.. Haden plastered all over main page of team shop website but Thomas missing. GREAT player but it's pretty rare for a LT to be the face of your franchise... makes sense they are pushing Haden.
Get a rope!
Originally the franchise chose who was to be its "face" and put a photo of that player, or those players, in every ad. It's how the term was born.
By that definition the face of the franchise is Joe Haden. Works for me.
crazy.
manziel fans hate the media when johnny hates it (which is never IMO) but yet they use the media to validate "how many stories do you see about the browns without it being related to JF?" "therefor he has to be the face of the browns!"
that is what amazes me with the JF only fans. put the player above the team. no respect for anything else browns. it's johnny or nothing.
I support JFF because we drafted him. I did NOT want to draft him but hey... FO didn't listen to me.
With that said, I guess it depends on how you define what the face of the franchise is. If it's purely from a football perspective then I'm going with Haden. But that isn't who most NFL fans (outside of CLE fans) will think of when you start to talk about the Browns which is another definition you can use as the face of the franchise. I didn't make it that way.... it is what it is.
That is what YOU think of when thinking of the Browns. I for one do not, and I'm sure I'm not just speaking for myself.
Not saying he'll never be, but c'mon he's been on the team for less than a month now...
Face of the franchise? Really depends on who you are asking.
Among Browns fans I think you'd get lots of Thomas, Haden and even Gordon votes. Gordon would have had my vote if not for the pending suspension... guy had a monster season last year and is definitely our best proven impact player. Manziel will get some love here too but I would think most Browns fans aren't ready to say he's the face of the franchise until he's at least become our starting QB.
Among non Browns fans (NFL fans of other teams or in general) I would say like it or not Manziel is the face of the franchise. Actually hard to argue against that. Just go see how many Browns related articles there are on ESPN and other national media sites that DON'T center around Manziel. Say "Browns" to other football fans and they'll immediately start talking about Manziel. It is what it is.
On Browns Daily they quoted the coach as basically saying it was nothing serious... "just a bag of ice" I think was the quote. They also said that Justin was up and moving around after the ice came off.