When will this air? I'd like to listen.
The show just aired, but you can always stream it at www.bluechiptalk.com . Jordan was a great interview. Thanks for listening!
When will this air? I'd like to listen.
The show just aired, but you can always stream it at www.bluechiptalk.com . Jordan was a great interview. Thanks for listening!
Just wanted to let the forum know, Browns Rookie TE Jordan Cameron will be joining me on my podcast Blue Chip Talk tomorrow to talk about his rookie season, the Brad Childress hire, and much more! If you have anything you'd like me to ask him, please let me know here. You can also call into the show and ask him a questions yourself. We'll be on the air Noon EST, you can stream the podcast at www.bluechiptalk.com Call in (347)884-9497 or email us [email protected] . I hope you all can listen and participate. Thanks!