Just said it on ESPN. Wtf is that? I love our uniforms. We wear throwbacks EVERY DAY.
Sammy Davis Sportscenter only has one eye
Who cares what he thinks.
Just said it on ESPN. Wtf is that? I love our uniforms. We wear throwbacks EVERY DAY.
Sammy Davis Sportscenter only has one eye
Who cares what he thinks.
I wonder what Quinn was telling him? He was seeming to feel sorry for himself after the INT's. to me, anyway.
It was right after the interception that BQ threw behind him a little. Furrey may have been pissed at himself, but he wasn't friendly in his mannerisms...and Brady tried to follow him, then gave up and had a bit of a pouting look on his face.
really? I missed that. I didn't see Quinn even talk to him. Interesting.
I don't want to come out and look like an idiot, but it seemed pretty obvious to me.
Hey everyone. Did anyone else notice Furrey, after he muffed the pass that was intercepted, and BQ on the sidelines? It appeared to me as if Brady was trying to say something to him and MF just blew him off...then BQ followed him trying to talk but Furrey just kept walking away and ignored him. Maybe I'm mistaken, but if I saw what I think I saw then it is truly as ugly as it gets in that locker room - considering Lewis' comments, etc.
This is my first post, and I wanted to say that I'm a browns fan and a big fan of the city of Cleveland. I hate it for you guys that this is happening with the team, as I know what that the Browns represent (or are supposed to) your home. Last night was the worst I've felt about the team since the Browns came back, and I've seen every snap. Pure agony. I have been hoping that Brady would be the answer, as I love that he's from Ohio and wanted to be a Brown. However, last night he looked to me like a boy in a man's job, and the team looks like they feel that way.
Anyway, hang in there.