we WILL have Andy Reid as our next coach.
BMWMK2
Posts
-
Worst Head Coach In Nfl? -
What I Liked/What I Didn't Like From TonightI THINK YOU ARE SPOT ON!!! ALTHOUGH I DID LIKE THE AGGRESSIVENESS OF TJ WARD, I THINK HES GOING TO BE A BRIAN DAWKINS TYPE OF PLAYER.
-
What jerseys you have?i also have a Clark Griswold Chicago blackhawks jersey, does that count?
-
What jerseys you have?QUINN, EDWARDS, FOR THE BROWNS. WESTBROOK AND DAWKINS FOR THE EAGLES. I THINK I NEED TO UPDATE

-
McNabb headed to Washingtonwow, just wow, how do you send a probowl qb to a divisional rival?
-
Anderson Could Be Released By March 19I met a guy two nights ago at a party that looked exactly like Derek Anderson. I tried unsuccessfully to get a picture of him, so I could upload it.
The funny thing is, at one point I saw this kid toss a beer to a girl standing between two other girls about 15 feet away, and the girl had it hit her in the chest and then she dropped it to the floor, where it shattered immediately.
Just like our Derek Anderson- throwing into double coverage and the one time it actually makes it there, the receiver drops it.
Then I saw him wrestling with a Jack Russell terrier, which was different.
NOW THAT IS FUNNY!!!
-
The ESPN Double StandardTHANK YOU!! Mangini has been black-balled because he is a whistle blower and now, he's the easiest target in the league at 1-7 and the media is all over it. The worst part is, fans are eating this crap up and losing sight of what he's really doing here.
I AGREE 100% I HOPE THAT HE IS SUCSESSFUL IN HIS QUEST TO CHANGE THE BROWNS, IT WOULD SHOVE IT RIGHT UP ALL THIER A$$E$.
-
thoughts at halftimeI will bet &10000000000000000000000000000.00 ( and i have it) that DA doesnt start the season. they didnt eve give him a second chance. maybe philly could sign him.
-
thoughts at halftimei think i might just throw up
-
thoughts at halftimeyou know I dont post much, but i have to agree with you to a tee, i do like the looks of furry though.
-
WHAT DID WE GET FROM THE EAGLES?I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING