@49ers said:
Beat the 5-0 Lions @ Detroit
Beat the 4-2 Bengals @ Cin
Beat the 4-2 Bucs by 45 points.
We beat the Eagles at Philly.
That's more quality wins than ANY team in the NFL right now.
The 49ers are favored by 9, and I put $$$ on the Niners just now, so I'm literally putting my money where my mouth is. That's how confident I am that we'll win and win big.
That doesn't mean I hate the Browns or hate the fans or city. Quite the opposite. But the Browns really aren't all that good. The closest to proof I can get are the DVOA ratings at pro football outsiders. Our offensive efficiency is 4th, defense efficiency is 4th, and special teams is 1st. Cleveland is 25, 29, and 23 respectively.
I sound like a douche. I'm just being honest.
Sorry, the only one in there that I see as quality, is Detroit. Bucs and Bengals are WAY worse then their record, Freeman has really fallen off. As for Philly, they are WAY overrated. Regardless of who you beat, we are eight weeks in and lot of you people are acting like you are the 49'ers from the 80's 90's. Not saying you cant be really happy about it, but going to other teams boards and talking trash like some people have, its laughable.