@bomber77 said:
I grew up in Cleveland but have been living in the South for quite a while now. Im of course a lifetime Browns fan and so is my son. Im only about 2 hours from New Orleans so I look forward of course to the Browns coming down.
We were there for the first one. I can still see Tim Couch throwing a dart to about the 50 with little or no time left, then slinging that beauty to KJ on the hail mary. The Saints fans (who are great fans) around us just deflated all at once and Ditka was laid out face down on the turf!! 
We also went down a few years later. The Browns owned that game, Couch was sharp and we had great seats. Front row at the 50 behind the Browns bench. My son got numerous autographs and Earl Little gave him his signed gloves.
We will be there again this Sunday, front row 45 yard line on the Browns side. We will be in full Browns regelia. Im 2-0 down there so I hope we can grab another win.
Go Browns!!
Update:
What a great game. We got there about an hour before game time. Great seats front row 45 yard line.
Saints fans were great. Probably about 1000 Browns fans scattered through the stadium.
The Browns looked sharp in warm-ups, very focused.
Perfect execution on the punt return. We went crazy, I thought Wright was going to score. A huge play.
To me the Fujita interception really set the tone for the game. Every Saints fan I talked to loves this guy.
Rogers played his best game of the year. Browns were hitting and wrapping up. Hillis was a beast. I thought we kept good pressure on Brees.
Seems like we could have picked him off on nearly every possesion. The players seemed pumped up and had lots of interaction with the Browns
fans there. They all went crazy on the Hodges run!!! McCoy looked confident and a leader on the field and the sideline.
We need some help at WR bad!! Sorry to say it but Robiskie has no business on an NFL team. Looks very soft out there.
Defense , AWESOME! Mangini called a great game and we played just about flawless. Saints love is gone. The fans seem disgusted and the
Brees love is gone too. They filed out early, looked like stadium of the living dead!!
Great Job Browns. Im now 3-0 in the Dome!!