The owner and all the talking heads in the Browns organization that make decisions are so fricken stupid!! SELL THE F...ING TEAM ALREADY!! HASLEM is a loser and so are the rest of the decision makers including Stefanski who can't make the right call to save his life! Give it up Stefanski! And let's talk about the PREDATOR WATSON!.
STUPIDEST DECISION EVER BY ANY OWNER AND THE REST OF THE TEAMS DECISION MAKERS IN THE FRICKEN HISTORY OF THE NFL!!
THEY ALL SHOULD BE FIRED AND TAKE THAT POS PREDATOR WITH YOU!
I call them the CLEVELAND PREDATORS now. Not that I think the rest of the players are predators but because they deserve to be called that for the stupid decision they made on him. Not to mention all that they gave up! Yea, let's talk about that stupid decision!
I'm a long time Brownies fan since I was a kid and it breaks my heart to no longer root for them. I can't with a PREDATOR on the team. For God's sake get rid of him already! HE FRICKEN SUCKS AND YOU BLEW 230 MILLION ON HIM AND BLEW AWAY 3 FIRST ROUND PICKS FOR NOTHING!
SELL THE FRICKEN TEAM HASLEM BECAUSE YOU SUCK TOO!
GOD IT FELT GOOD TO VENT THE TRUTH! IT JUST SET ME FREE!
GO BAKER!!