If they draft Geno Smith I'm just gonna quit watching pro football. That'll be the last straw I believe. It's all really starting to wear me down.
Born2Blitz
Posts
-
Draft Thoughts 2013 -
It's Official !C'mon...anyone who was expecting anymore than 5-6 wins to begin with was deliriously fooling themselves. I predicted five wins, and that was counting on probable wins at Tampa and KC. This team is sorely lacking talent at many spots. With this receiving group, expecting anything out of the passing game is wishful thinking. Especially in any deep threat kind of way.
Just try to enjoy our Browns for what they are right now. The losing sucks and we have endured our share of misery, but I have to believe the franchise is finally on the right track. I'm not a big Mangini fan and believe he'll be gone with Holmgren changing the coaching staff. I believe that will be another step in the right direction. I believe good things are in store for us in the near future; just not this year.
I can't let this shitty season (so far) bring me totally down as a Browns fan, because it is basically what I expected. If I didn't believe there was hope for the near future I might as well just give them up and find something better to do.
Keep hope alive fellow Dawgs.
-
FIRE Mangini and Daboll NOWIt's obvious they need to work on putting up 30 in the first half.
-
Clifton Geathers'Dude should be able to swat a ball or two down at the line. He's long and tall. A couple blocked kicks here and there are real possibilities as well.
-
Browns Draft picks today (SATURDAY)Love our draft!
Filled the major holes with kids that can play and all were high character, hard workers and smart. Love the Hardesty and McCoy picks. The project type picks (OL-WR-DE) look like they have good skills and some upside. The secondary should be much, much better once these guys get accustomed to the NFL. I give the draft a B+...easily.
-
What new jersey will you be purchasing?My Joe Thomas jersey is nicely broken in with a couple Pro Bowl's, I think I'll just keep it.
-
New Beginning ... Browns fans reuniteWish I was as optimistic. We've seen it all before. At least I won't have to hear all that Quinn/ Anderson static anymore. So there's that.
-
DENVERI just want another shot at them in the AFC Championship.
-
THE OFFICIAL CLEVELAND BROWNS RECORD PREDICTIONS THREAD6-10
-
Any sopcast??Outstanding, Dan! Watching NFL Network on it right now (which I don't have).

-
Any sopcast??-PM sent!
-
My Browns uni conceptI like them. Nice job.
-
Fag-o-meterShouldn't there be a "No Thanks" Fag-O-Meter also? There are way more opportunities for that than any thanks button.
-
TheBrownsBoard's Official & Original: HOT Cheerleaders Thread -
TheBrownsBoard's Official & Original: HOT Cheerleaders Thread -
TheBrownsBoard's Official & Original: HOT Cheerleaders Thread -
Help With An Internet Feed For The Game?Anywhere I can get the game over the internet today? I'm sick as a dawg and can't get to my backers club. Help!
-
Raise your middle legYer damn right I'll be watching. It's football season and I'm a Browns fan.
-
Pulling BQMaybe Crennel was day dreaming about pulled pork b-b-q, got confused and in the orgasmic haze pulled BQ instead?
It's a theory.

-
Position Update - RBHow about just giving Harrison (healthy) half of Lewis' carries instead?





