Kenny Pickett might be the odd guy out and go to the practice squad
I was just thinking that. He may be trade bait.
Kenny Pickett might be the odd guy out and go to the practice squad
I was just thinking that. He may be trade bait.
We now have 5 QBs on the roster (4 who we expect to play) - Flacco, Pickett, Sanders, Gabriel, Watson, We know Watson is gone. Does this mean we keep 4 QBs on the roster?
HOLY SHIT, IT MAY BE SHEDEUR!
I love Fannin ? You wanna talk about a weapon, he's a big time pass catcher.
Browns will be on the clock in a minute. If it's not Shedeur, maybe Harold Fannin of Bowling Green?
Judkins is a good pick. I just was holding out hope for Cam Skattebo.
Graham was the best player on Michigan's defense the last three years. That should tell you everything you need to know about him.
Still holding out hope for Shedeur later in the first round.
By the way, Graham is the first Browns pick to attend the draft, put on the cap and show the jersey since Denzel back in 2018.
I'm hearing Mason Graham. I likey!!?
I was never fully on board with Travis Hunter to us. You're not drafting your No. 2 WR or CB with the No.2 overall pick in the draft. This shows the organization has belief in Jeudy, Emerson and even Cedric Tiillman
Jeanty?
Could be ?
Man, that's crazy. Didn't we just barely squeak into the playoffs by beating Pit the last week?
A deep playoff field that year, and losing to the Jets in Week 16 because COVID snatched up all our receivers less than 24 hours before kickoff made things more difficult than they needed to be.
when we make the playoffs he should get coach of the year.Again
He should, but he won't.
I used to be a sports writer and I kinda know how they think. Coach Campbell and the Lions are a more compelling story to them than us overcoming our injuries to make the playoffs.
Stefanski should get some votes though.
DTR threw the ball the hardest of all the QBs at the Combine this year and it showed. Once our receivers get used to that canon, there shouldn't be as many drops.
Good win though. I'm happy for the kid. ?
Very lucky to get most of the last quarter switched over for my viewing down here. I'm happy as a clam.
Same here, dude. Hopefully with this win, they start flexing more Browns games.
Well where did you come from .... but you are CORRECT .... Virgin Islands, nice.
And welcome to TBB, check out our welcome new members thread. mjp.
Thanks. I only have three (now 4) posts in two years on this board, so I need to post way more often.
But just to follow up, a GM's job is never done. For AB to get those 3 guys right before the start of the season is HUGE.
BTW, congrats to Zadarius for finally getting a sack this season on that last play.
ANDREW BERRY GETS THE GAME BALL FOR THIS WIN:
DUSTIN HOPKINS, P.J. WALKER AND KAREEM HUNT
3 PLAYERS WHO WERE NOT ON OUR TRAINING CAMP ROSTER OR THE PRESEASON, BUT THEY WON US THE GAME.
? ? ? ? ?
PJ damn near made me shit myself when he threw that Jacoby Brissett type crap in field goal range. Other that that, I'm on Cloud 9.?
On another note, if we can run the ball like this every week, we have a great chance for the playoffs.
Hey guys.
️
This is my first post on the site, and this is the first Browns message board I've been on since I was a regular on the old Browns247 site years ago. Just looking to have some fun, meet some cool dudes and root for our Browns. ?