A year ago, I would have believed something like this with Sashi in charge. We need a QB (who can sit for a season) and then top of the draft actual talent on the field this season at 4 not a mid first rounder and another pick next year. We need playmakers not picks. If we stay put at 1 and 4, we get our choice of any QB and either Chubb, Barkley or whoever the BPA is on Dorsey's board.
B
BrandonTaylor
@BrandonTaylor
Posts
-
Trade Rumors and Specualtion -
What I would consider a perfect draftI may get roasted as this is my first reply on here... However, my perfect 1st round would involve Baker at 1 and then Barkley or Chubb at 4 and possibly trading back into the end of first round if someone appealing slides. Can you guys really see us going DB/S at 4 with all the free agent DB's we signed? Most importantly... If we trade down, I'm turning the draft off and going to a bar!!