For some reason I couldn't watch it in the UK. Only game I could t had to stick to odd clip when owt happened.
How did we play? Stressful again
For some reason I couldn't watch it in the UK. Only game I could t had to stick to odd clip when owt happened.
How did we play? Stressful again
Offensively we always seem like were gonna make yards and look dangerous.
Defensively too many mistakes. Against a better team we are punished.
Need to watch the running men. Man on man and stick with them.
I need to get a browns shirt to wear in England.
Everyone is right. Hue isn't the right manager. I dont know who is but when your at the bottom you need motivation as well as tactics. I wasn't inspired by his after match talk. He is a puppet to the owners. He is a yes man not a lets get things working man.
How do you like mine?
Want
Clearly not as intense these days with the fans but the heritage and rivalry seems similar to the UK and our football.
Certain team fans get escorted in to stadiums to stop or eradicate fighting.
I've drove through the street Everton vs Manchester United and had to stop as theirs fighting between rival fans on the road.
Our rivals Liverpool are scum and we sit below them at Enfield. Once they throw coins down at us and pissed in cups throwing them on us. Sock I know but Liverpool fans are the sickest and thickest fans in football/soccer
They bang on about how successful they are and have a right to win things. Yet they haven't won the league since 1990.
I am a Brit living in USA ....... Man City fan ( from Manchester so I have to be ) for 48 years since I was 5 ......Browns fan since the mid 80s ...... rivalry here is intense but rarely has it got to the heights in UK of throwing bottles at arriving opposition team buses etc or smashing up store fronts
Haha. I remember the barnys with Everton and city at Maine Road. It used to be right on top.
I remember walking through moss side and actually felt safer their the near the stadium.
This is my first full season following the NFL and the Browns. I am a big soccer fan and have spent a lot of money over the years watching my soccer team Everton.
Our biggest rival is Liverpool as we are both from the same city and the stadiums are separated by a big park.
The nerves start over 2 weeks before the game and it is pure hatred between the two for 90minutes. After that they are your work collegues friends and some times family members.
Keen to know the difference with NFL and the grudge match vs the Steelers.
What is the rivalry like. Is it hatred on both sides.
Has anything happened to heighten the hatred?
I'd rather we sign Rod Stewart
A guy who played most of his youth playing football/soccer than American football.
Good pre season, young and now been given an amazing opportunity.
He will be used to kicking and under pressure. But the NFL is a different kettle of fish.
I'll back him.
1995 you beat us 4-1 in the semi final
️
Tottenham fan. My dad was at Ellend road.
Good to see another English browns fan.
Back to the days of 4 or 5 win seasons?
It would help to get a spark from within the team on the offense as someone that becomes the big playmaker and raises the bar. Not sure who that would be.
Times like this a spark can come from someone in the youth set up or fringes.
I know people are saying mayfield is too much of a rookie to throw in. But why not. If he's good enough. He's old enough.
Welcome
not sure why the Browns remind you of Everton. Everton wins games. The Browns don’t
We didn't today. We lost to bottom of the league team West ham.
Everton are the oldest team in the top flight of English football. They are one of the most successful yet in recent years we haven't won too many trophies.
Last time we were winning was the 80s. And one cup in 1995.
Too long without a win. The team will be taking an extra touch before throwing. You could tell zane over thought every kick.
We just need one horrible win. The right decision by the ref. An amazing throw by the QB. Or the opposition not kicking well.
Once we have a win. You would hope we can build from it.
10 points left on the field because he can't do the only job he has....I'd say single handedly is about right in this situation this week.
Completely agree with you. I am new the NFL. I've started following the browns as they remind me of my English football (soccer) team.
So I am not as clued up on NFL as you guys but... surely if your main job as a kicker is to kick straight under pressure then as a professional the least your looking at is 75% accuracy? Even 50% would of got us a result?
Ps hello new to the forum.
Do we have a back up kicker?
He failed but time today. The big word choke came to mind