He's Mangini's "guy" and, to tell you the truth, he displayed some tools in his time with the Jets. He's got poise in the pocket and a pretty good arm. He'll surprise you if they put him in there. I was sorry to see him go i-- would rather have dumped Kellen Clemens on you. 
BroadwayRay
Posts
-
Ratliff may be your new starter -
Sam Bradford Cleveland 2010I agree....we need a qb. If there is one to be had the staff wants to hang their hat on or or be hanged by.....go for it.
I do think mangini doesn't want to put his future ijn to the hadds of any of the qbs on this roster.
While Sanchez does look like the obvious pick last year, we did sit on Quinn, and we do know how people we claiming he needed a shot and we needed to know what we had.
Well now we know..but at this point i can't blame Mangini/Kokinis for not going QB last draft.
You have to admit that had we drafted a QB, the MASSES WOULD HAVE BEEN PRETTY IRRITATED, so being irritated now is self serving.
JMO.
Mangini is a clown. The only reason I frequent these boards is because I knew I would enjoy watching him repeat his clown act in front of an unsuspecting audience. The guy is a disaster from top to bottom--he can't manage games, can't motivate players, he makes stupid draft day and personnel decisions and to top it all of his weird obsession with secrecy will, if it has not already, become a huge distraction to the entire team. He screwed the Jets practically from day one by not drafting Cutler. Now he's done the same favor for you. Insiders say he has a good mind for football strategy. Maybe he should go write a book. I grew to despise him during the three years he was with the Jets and could not believe he got hired again. I sort of feel sorry for you all. Did I mention I can't stand the guy?
Oh, and Sanchez is the real deal

-
Sam Bradford Cleveland 2010ROLF!!! TD passes? Yeah, how about his 8/17 1int sheetfest in the 2nd half. Should have been more.
Yeah, right, a meaningless INT and a clutch TD pass. I know you don't appreciate that stuff since it's been ages since you've seen anyone do that for the Browns. Face it, Mangini screwed yer Brownies up by passing on Sanchez. Have a nice five years recovering from that one.
-
Sam Bradford Cleveland 2010Come on man, so he scrambled outside and made a throw. Did you also look at him staring down recievers. Really the Titans should be ashamed for not picking him off more than once. Listen, if Sanchez never becomes a star QB and just "serviceable", the Browns had every right to pass on him.
This fan base is so desperate, they will believe in anything.
Yeah, he stared them down so much he must have hypnotized the Titans defenders on his two touchdown passes. LOL. You're delusional, but if that makes you feel better by passing on a franchise quarterback in the draft, dream on.
-
.....Meanwhile in the Jersey Swamplands......I agree. I watched and Sanchez and the Jets didn't so much win the game as the Patriots gave it away. Sanchez looked bad throughout most the game, but the Patriots only came up with, I believe, 9 points.
Damn, I was just browsing and I had to go register to respond to this nonsense.

For the record, Sanchez only threw five passes in the first half, and completed three of them.
They then let him loose in the second half and he proceeded to throw for 148 yards and lead the team on three scoring drives. (He would have had 2 TD passes if Chanci Stuckey could have remembered to keep his feet inbounds).
If that's your definition of "looked bad throughout most of the game," then you should lay off the alcohol when writing forum posts.