Isn't last year also the past?And Brady Quinn's was higher that Freeman's. Look where that got Quinn. Same place I expect Freeman to be, buried on the bench.
If you're going to try and make a point, make one that doesn't suck.

Isn't last year also the past?And Brady Quinn's was higher that Freeman's. Look where that got Quinn. Same place I expect Freeman to be, buried on the bench.
If you're going to try and make a point, make one that doesn't suck.

You're a tool.And that's not worthless name calling. That's just an observation.
The Browns won't win 70-0, the Bucs won't win 68-2.
But, in all honesty, I'd be surprised if we weren't the favorite. No matter what your opinion, fact of the matter is that Jake Delhomme will be looked at as a superior QB than Josh Freeman for a while. I'm not showing bias, I'm stating fact. Delhomme has been to a Super Bowl, has had back to back to back 3,000 yard passing seasons, holds an NFL Super Bowl record, is the all time passing leader for the Panthers, and has thrown for at least 3,000 yards every season he's started 16 games. What Josh Freeman needs to do is put together a winning season to even be considered as a superior QB.
Once again, none of that is bias. I'm not a big Jake fan. I'm just stating the obvious.
And save all that "blah, blah, he threw 18 INTs last season" bullshit for someone who gives a shit. One instance does not make it a habit. It's just the exception that proves the rule.
We'll see what happens on Sunday. It's not like we have any influence on the situation anyway.
Put down your walker and stop living in the past, bro. Last year Freeman's QB rating was higher than Delhomme's.

We could go unit by unit and compare these teams:QB: Delhomme a has been? Maybe. Freeman is a never was and probably never will be.
Running game: Browns were 8th in the league. Harrison and Hillis will roll.
OL: Convince me that the Bucs have anyone as good as Thomas, who is the best in the game, or Steinbach or Mack.
WR/TE: K2 is perhaps functional. Browns TE position is done by committee. WR position probably a wash.
Defense: Ours isn't great, but what do the Bucs have? A worse defense
Special teams: Browns may in fact have the best in the league.
The difference is our OL and special teams...and the belief that the veteran Delhomme will be able to perform better than the unproven QB the Bucs have
.Defense: Maybe equa
Listen brosephina, Delhomme got benched for Matt Moore last year. I mean bro, seriously. Matt Moore bro. And he had Steve Smith to work with in Carolina. Freeman is already well ahead of Delhomme(just check last year's stats).
The running game last year took off near the end during your cute little streak near the end, but bro one expects it to stay that way. If Jerbro Harrison was a legitimate starter, he wouldn't have been replaced by Montaribro Hardesty, a rookie. Who's injured, by the way. This one's a tossup.
OL is another tossup. Faine is one of the best centers in the league, Penn is a great bro-lineman, and Vincent will improve things this year as well.
Winsbro is more than functional, he was one of the best TEs in the league last year. And our WRs are clearly better this year with Williams being a strong RotY candidate and Stroughter as a great second option. Please, bro.
The defense is also much better than the Browns. Unlike yours, ours greatly improved once Morris took over as Defensive Brodinator. And that was with the 55 year old Chris Brovan. This year we have McCoy and Price ready to own some bros. And Ronde Brober knows Delhomme like the back of his pimp hand. This one isn't even close, bro.
The Bucs special teams was actually ranked the best last year, statistically. Josh Cribbs is a dudebro, no doubt, but you have to defend special teams too. We were numero bruno on kick return defense last year. Oh, and we're so broverloaded with special teams talent, we just let Clifton Smith go because there wasn't enough room for him.

First off bucko, I'm writing from my cell phone cause I actually have a job.2nd come at u, dude ur 200lbs that ain't shit dog. I ain't Retarded like you so I'm not going to tell u to come at me.. its the internet bro, ur the equalvilent of a telephone tough guy...
Would you be willing to blow me when the bucs lose?
I garentee the browns will win, ill give u 20 points and bet u a jersey... u and ur team is going down like a 2dolla ho
Bro, I'd take the jersey bet bro but there's two problems.
1. You ain't got the dough, bro.
B. I'm too ripped to fit the jersey. Unless you want to expand the bet to a custom fitted one. Which you'd know all about, since all the hos(bros) you pay buy their miniskirts that way. HEY OH!
Bro , you sound like the same 13year old on the other thread, you working the ladies day and night but yet you are still on here. Im not believing that one. Anyway the only perplexing attribute you contribute to in life , is not being good at it, bro.
From Alabama, bro? I see why you wouldn't know anything about mackin mad game on the hoes bro. Don't take much game to go from bro to husband bro.
Think your Browns stand a chance on Sunday? Come at me bro.









![]()
nice to actually see some kind of facts posted in this thread.

WTF is all that bro shit how you talk everyday. You cant possibly work anywhere better than WhataBurger. You have no intelect man, i mean bro.
I work the ladies day and night bro. And bring in the straight cash flow. And intellect has two 'L's, bro.
And yet, I also occasionally exhibit the perplexing attribute of the thinking man's consciousness. Therefore, I beseech you to check thyself, lest you wreck thyself.
Bro.
@playerjdd said:
Hey Little D%ck Online Tough Guy if you think your so bad why dont you meet up with me in Tampa. I let you be suprised when i dwarf you little 5'11 200 lbs punk ass. Im a die hard browns fan but have family thats Bucs fans. I root for the Bucs all the time. But I cant stand little punk asses like you. Ill skull crush your ass back to the steroid dealer and then hammer fist you into submission. And there is only one way to look at a season and thats by wins and losses. Guess who had more wins last year!!!!!!!
Bro...just...dude, bro. Bro. Listen bro.
If you're gonna live in the past, bro, you're going to have to remember we're the ones with a brophy. You bros don't even have a sticker on your helmets. Which aren't even BROwn. I mean srsly bros.
And if you come down here trying to act like a bro when you ain't no bro, bro, there's gonna be such a situation when I show you my situation, the situation's gonna be a serious friggin situation. Don't mess with the Brohemoth, bros.

I am coming down to the game in Tampa and I will fight any THREE Tampa Bay fans at your chosen location. Who's in?
I'll be there bro, just gotta finish polishing off this Super Browl brophy real quick. Fortunately this won't be a problem for you, being a Browns fan and all, so we should meet around the same time.
This just in: LeBro James tried taking talent from the Browns to give to the Dolphins on his way to South Beach, but he wasn't able to find any. What a shame, bros.