Thanks for that info, they don't look like total busts, but I wouldn't hang my hat on any of them.
Bronco's Fan in Exile
Posts
-
Looking for some info on Kidd -
Looking for some info on KiddAdaM said:
I dont think you can base much off of anyones resume from 99-01 in cleveland. It was a trainwreck of a cluster-fuk around here. I'd probably look at what he's done since.The problem with that is that he's been an assitant for the Pats, and a writer so it doesn't give us much to go on. However that reply in itself doesn't give me much confidence.
-
Looking for some info on KiddHi I'm just looking for a little background info and thought this would be a good place to find it.
We just hired Keith Kidd as our director of Pro-personnel. A position which I believe he held with the Browns from 1999-2001 and I want to get some info on how good of an idea this is. So I have two questions. Who did the Browns bring in during those years, and how much responsibility do you think he had for those guys?
I know with Shanahan none of our FO guys would have mattered because he had all the authority. Was it the same way in Cleveland?
It's a slow off-season and I'm just wondering about what we've gotten ourselves into. Thanks in advance for your help.